• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Jesus Sexy?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Mike182 said:
i dunno, he might just have been a hair stylist on the side :p

although, you could call him a model, after all, he did set the new fashion :biglaugh:
Good point! :biglaugh:

De Otro Lado

I'm surprised at all the "visual" conceptions of sexiness being attributed to an individual who's most basic teachings were in opposition to exactly that.
Physical beauty is just a part (albeit, generally the first noticed) of being sexy. The intangibles are what really complete the picture for each individual. Just my 2 cents.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Buttons* said:
..... what do you think?

With him being perfect and all, dont you think he'd be pretty hot stuff?

I'm not sure I recognise what a woman sees as 'Hot stuff',

I think his character would have 'shone' much more than his looks.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
michel said:
I'm not sure I recognise what a woman sees as 'Hot stuff',

I think his character would have 'shone' much more than his looks.
Well - and I'm sure someone will take umbrage at this, but what the hell - anyone had a look at any cult leaders? Find me a good looking one, and I'll show you an anomaly. I've yet to see one who didn't warrant having his head bagged, and yet people will fall over themselves to shag 'em, have their daughters shag 'em, or kill themselves or others for them.
Following the pattern, Jesus was probably 4 foot tall with a monobrow, squinty eyes and buck teeth.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
He had the looks of Aragon, the voice of George Michel, and the attitude of John Wayne.

Ori

Angel slayer
Buttons* said:
..... what do you think?

With him being perfect and all, dont you think he'd be pretty hot stuff?

Oh definitely, he'd be like Maximus without the sword. :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
De Otro Lado said:
I'm surprised at all the "visual" conceptions of sexiness being attributed to an individual who's most basic teachings were in opposition to exactly that.
Physical beauty is just a part (albeit, generally the first noticed) of being sexy. The intangibles are what really complete the picture for each individual. Just my 2 cents.

sorry, you might have missed the element of humor from some posters ;)

Orly? Like hell. Sean Bean or Gerry Butler...sex on a stick, those boys.:hearts:

i always get weird looks and comments for this, but i think Graham Norton is the sexiest guy on the planet

Ormiston

De Otro Lado said:

Yeah, he talked too much for my taste.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
standing_alone said:
:biglaugh:
laugh if you will, why, who do you think is the sexiest guy around? we all know you thinks its buttons* :p

im serious, how can you say no to this:

ohara-latelate06.jpg

standing_alone

Mike182 said:
who do you think is the sexiest guy around?

I'm not too into guys... Hmmm... Sexiest guy around... I don't know, but I think Richard from Rammstein is pretty sexy:

013.jpg

Mike182 said:
we all know you thinks its buttons* :p

Hah! Yeah, right...

As far as women go... Hmmm... Let's see... Damn... Tough one...

m_lander.jpg

Morgan from Kittie is pretty sexy if you ask me...

finalfrogo

Being a carpenter, he must have been relatively muscular. And as inspiring as profound messages may be, people are still superficial, so he would probably require good looks to be as successful as he was.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I am quite offended at the question. I am also surprised that some of you would start a discussion that basically relegates a very important religious figure, and a foundation of christianity, to nothing more than a skin mag model who seems "pretty cool" to you.

Ormiston

BUDDY said:
I am quite offended at the question. I am also surprised that some of you would start a discussion that basically relegates a very important religious figure, and a foundation of christianity, to nothing more than a skin mag model who seems "pretty cool" to you.

I thought it was a good question. I think it's good to laugh at everything once in awhile, even (especially) myself.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
BUDDY said:

Kinda what I thought.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Quoth_The _Raven said:
So he referred to everyone as 'pilgrim' then?
That's what he called his apostles. Just another case of mistranslation. John used to call him rooster.