• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are all guilty for our governments crimes against God and mankind.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
According to the laws of man, when you assist in a crime, you are guilty of that crime. Our governments, as in ALL governments, are guilty of some very serious crimes against mankind and against God. Our governments get their power from us, we the people give them our power. How can we ask or expect forgiveness from God, when we do so little to stop these crimes?

Let me give you an example. The World Health Organization was caught red handed sterilizing young girls against their will. They actually made a special vaccine to sterilize people against their will. Such a crime is far worse than raping children. Imagine standing in front of God, and trying to explain why you allowed the forced sterilization of young girls. Crimes like that are probably where the concept of Hell comes from, because it takes something that severe to imagine that anyone would be tortured for eternity. Only in a crime that bad, does it seem justified to torture someone for eternity.

We are all responsible for those sterilizations, and also, if we do nothing about it, they will start doing those sterilizations to our own children. In fact, where my children are in school, they attempted to force vaccinations which are designed to sterilize the females. They say the vaccinations are for some other purpose, obviously, but when you look into the fine print you find out that they sterilize 30% of them or so.

This is just one example. As you can see, the WHO thinks they are doing the right thing. They are forcing their own belief/religion on people. Their belief is in sterilization. These people want to do the right thing, but they are totally wrong in their method and in their belief of what exactly is right.

One simple thing would have prevented them from doing such a crime. That is the simple concept of not forcing their belief/religion on others. The simple concept of not forcing their way. That is where it becomes our responsibility to stop them. We the people, must not allow the use of force, to violate people.

The point of this, is that we all share the guilt for these offenses, unless we do everything we can to stop them. When we do nothing to stop them, it builds up and eventually they start doing the same things to us and our children.

Judgment Day is not the day that God judges us. Rather, Judgment Day is the day that our out judgment catches up with us. The day that all these nasty offenses we allowed our governments to do, and did little or nothing to stop, comes back to bite us. The day that we destroy ourselves.

Tony

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
According to the laws of man, when you assist in a crime, you are guilty of that crime. Our governments, as in ALL governments, are guilty of some very serious crimes against mankind and against God. Our governments get their power from us, we the people give them our power. How can we ask or expect forgiveness from God, when we do so little to stop these crimes?

Let me give you an example. The World Health Organization was caught red handed sterilizing young girls against their will.
Citation please?

They actually made a special vaccine to sterilize people against their will. Such a crime is far worse than raping children. Imagine standing in front of God, and trying to explain why you allowed the forced sterilization of young girls.
How do you see me as repsonsible for what I knew not?

Crimes like that are probably where the concept of Hell comes from, because it takes something that severe to imagine that anyone would be tortured for eternity. Only in a crime that bad, does it seem justified to torture someone for eternity.

God does not torture for enternity.

We are all responsible for those sterilizations, and also, if we do nothing about it, they will start doing those sterilizations to our own children. In fact, where my children are in school, they attempted to force vaccinations which are designed to sterilize the females.

A very bold statement requires some citation, some proof please.

They say the vaccinations are for some other purpose, obviously, but when you look into the fine print you find out that they sterilize 30% of them or so.

This is just one example. As you can see, the WHO thinks they are doing the right thing. They are forcing their own belief/religion on people. Their belief is in sterilization. These people want to do the right thing, but they are totally wrong in their method and in their belief of what exactly is right.

Perhaps that ^^^^ is a judgement call on your part?

One simple thing would have prevented them from doing such a crime. That is the simple concept of not forcing their belief/religion on others. The simple concept of not forcing their way. That is where it becomes our responsibility to stop them. We the people, must not allow the use of force, to violate people.

And how do you propose that "the people" stop something they are unaware of?
Did WHO stop? Did that really happen? If so why did they stop?

The point of this, is that we all share the guilt for these offenses, unless we do everything we can to stop them. When we do nothing to stop them, it builds up and eventually they start doing the same things to us and our children.

Define who "they" are. Explain, else this seems to be a somewhat paranoid diatribe without support.

Judgment Day is not the day that God judges us. Rather, Judgment Day is the day that our out judgment catches up with us. The day that all these nasty offenses we allowed our governments to do, and did little or nothing to stop, comes back to bite us. The day that we destroy ourselves.

What is it you propose is the way to stop world governments in your way of thinking?

Tony

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Let me give you an example. The World Health Organization was caught red handed sterilizing young girls against their will. They actually made a special vaccine to sterilize people against their will. Such a crime is far worse than raping children. Imagine standing in front of God, and trying to explain why you allowed the forced sterilization of young girls. Crimes like that are probably where the concept of Hell comes from, because it takes something that severe to imagine that anyone would be tortured for eternity. Only in a crime that bad, does it seem justified to torture someone for eternity.

We are all responsible for those sterilizations, and also, if we do nothing about it, they will start doing those sterilizations to our own children. In fact, where my children are in school, they attempted to force vaccinations which are designed to sterilize the females. They say the vaccinations are for some other purpose, obviously, but when you look into the fine print you find out that they sterilize 30% of them or so.

Tony
One wonders why you draw such an arbitrary line in the sand.
Why not take your claim to its logical conclusion and lay the blame of god?
Or why not go even further and lay the blame on gods god?

One wonders why you think your god so petty.
Are you by chance Christian?
The Bible presents many an example of god punishing the innocent for the sins of others.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

Tony
You can accept the sins & crimes of those who came before you. I will not.
You can grovel for forgiveness for crimes you had no part in. I will not bend my knee.
You can pontificate all you want about how we're all to blame. You can blame yourself, but not I.
You can claim we are all in some way equally at fault for the state of the world. I am not.
You can do all of this and not a single thing will change.

I ask forgiveness for nothing I have done or will do. You can wallow in your own weakness, but if you try to drag me down there one of us is losing a hand.

We humans are imperfect beings who are still struggling with our hard wired baser instincts that lead us to be territorial, selfish, short sighted, and often violent. No system of government will be perfect because human beings will be running it.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Let me give you an example. The World Health Organization was caught red handed sterilizing young girls against their will. They actually made a special vaccine to sterilize people against their will.

Here's the article: ‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine | News | LifeSite

Here's a full response from WHO how all this is fabricated misinformation to ruin the tetanus vaccination/immunization: http://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/resources/milstien.pdf

The tests to find hCG was a simple pregnancy test which will give false readings. Proper testing shows that there's no hCG in the vaccine.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Methinks the op fell apart in the face of facts.

Wonder if the OP can make a logical response as I would like to learn more.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

Following this train of thought, we're all also guilty of every single crime that's ever been committed, because we did nothing to stop them. Regardless of whether it's governmental or individual. Furthermore, it also implies that the ones who are victims of those crimes are guilty, since they apparently "did nothing to stop them".

That's nonsensical. The ones guilty of the crimes are guilty. Those of us who had no part in those crimes are not guilty.

Now, there are certain cases where negligence is a crime. For example, not taking care of one's children, such that they don't eat, aren't treated when sick, left unattended, and so on, resulting in their death, is negligent homicide, and is a crime. However, negligence comes in when responsibility has been placed on someone; we're not all responsible for everything that happens, and shouldn't be held accountable for the crimes of others. We should be held accountable for our own negligences; we can't be negligent for things we are not responsible for.

Furthermore, we have to pick our battles. Not everyone is fit to fight any given battle. My strength lies in creation, thus the way I'm giving back is by (hopefully) inspiring others through my art. It's a little thing, to be sure, but a bunch of little things add up to big things.

And finally, humanity isn't one large block. We're an amalgamation of small communities. We're a tribe-social species; those outside a perceived "tribe" (which is rarely more than a few hundred individuals) tend to be regarded in what's called a "single-story". One such "single story" is the "starving children in Africa". While this one, and others like it, come from a place of empathy and love, all the right places, it's just as damaging as more hateful racism. For one thing, Africa (in this instance) is not, in fact, a single country; it's a continent. Not all the countries in Africa are so poor that all the children there are starving; many of them have bustling, growing economies. Furthermore, yes, there are severe problems in many African countries that need to be addressed, and it wouldn't be fair to just leave them to their own devices. However, we should also remember that many of the Tribes that live as they've done so for thousands of years aren't doing so because they're deprived of food and basic civilized comforts by feudal lords, but because they're, well, living as they've done for thousands of years and fully desire continuing to do so. It's not all like it is in the DR Congo. But because we have this "single story" that is the "starving children in Africa", there are many scam charities that show pictures of such children in an attempt to invoke your empathy and guilt, as a way to get your money that's not going to any children, but possibly to the very people who are causing the problems in the first place. It's not helpful; the people who are being deprived of food don't need money; they need food.

Sure, it would be nice if everyone could form one giant mob to take down the Big Bad, and bring peace to the world, but that's not going to happen. It's just not part of who we are as a species. Therefore, for those of us who want to help make the world even just a little bit brighter, we have to do so in ways that we actually have the skill to do so, knowledge of the subject to do so wisely, and mental soundness to do so consistently. It won't make all the bad people go away; but just one life made better by one's actions is one more life who can make other lives better that might otherwise not have been. This world is not so dark as the mainstream media likes to make us think it is.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Tony

So your position is that we should remove all aid to Africa?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Aids must be given with checks that they are clean and reach to grass root level and not in swiss banks.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Keep thinkin' those happy thoughts, babe.

Enjoy the pity party, I'll be on vaycay, so won't be around to enjoy the festivities. It's one of the perks for being a friend of the family, as it were.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
I really wonder about people who can't do a simple two second search...
Google

Ok, so there are two sides... There is ALWAYS two sides. When you see someone standing over a dead person, with a smoking gun in his hand, and he says he didn't kill that person, do you automatically assume that person is innocent? So why do you automatically believe it when WHO says they are innocent?

One side, which seems to have absolutely not reason to lie, and seems to be acting in the best interest of the people, says that WHO is sterilizing women, and even gives details about how it is done.

The other side, has access to billions of dollars and lots and lots of people who keep complaining that the world is over populated, many of those people ready and willing to sterilize people. Lots and lots of people promoting sterilization all over the World. Very likely has full control of the press, and is able to force cover up stories at will.

I'm not saying you have to automatically believe in the first side, but you really should be demanding a proper and trustworthy examination, not by some government official, which nobody in their right mind trusts, but rather by thousands of local, close friend, chemists, all over the world.

Whatever, believe what you want. Did Christ not tell you to keep your eyes open? There is always a justification for doing nothing.

There are two really useful things you can learn from this.

One is that the people with tremendous power, who are doing tremendous evil, want to do good. This means that with education, they could start to do good, and that means that our world can be saved.

Two is that whether you consider yourself guilty or not, you will eventually be held accountable for your lack of action. Whatever we don't deal with now, will eventually come back to bite you.

Tony

leibowde84

Veteran Member

Tony
I'm confused. What laws are you referring to when you say "the laws of man?" Why should those who have absolutely no control over what decisions our elected officials make regarding war (as in almost all circumstances, they were elected long before) be held responsible for those decisions? I'm not sure there is any law that holds those without control responsible for the actions of those that do.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't feel guilty for my country's crimes. I vote Libertarian, & against the politicians who commit them. I minimize how of my money is taxed to fund them. I refused to serve in the Viet Nam war. Democrats & Republicans might feel differently.

rusra02

Premium Member
I believe you are right that we all bear community responsibility for the wars and other reprehensible acts done by mankind. The Bible urge us to "get out of" and be no part of bloodguilty organizations. (Revelation 18:4, John 17:24)

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I don't feel guilty for my country's crimes. I vote Libertarian, & against the politicians who commit them. I minimize how of my money is taxed to fund them. I refused to serve in the Viet Nam war. Democrats & Republicans might feel differently.
It's weird, a lot of people from other countries fail to see how most of our citizens don't really approve of our Government's actions. I mean, look at Congress' and POTUS approval ratings. It seems to be a way for them to blame Americans as a group, but the group is so diverse that just makes no sense.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's weird, a lot of people from other countries fail to see how most of our citizens don't really approve of our Government's actions. I mean, look at Congress' and POTUS approval ratings. It seems to be a way for them to blame Americans as a group, but the group is so diverse that just makes no sense.
I lay blame at the feet of voters who elect these malefactors.
If they say they don't approve of policies enacted by politicians they re-elect, then I find their protest hollow.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I believe you are right that we all bear community responsibility for the wars and other reprehensible acts done by mankind. The Bible urge us to "get out of" and be no part of bloodguilty organizations. (Revelation 18:4, John 17:24)
So, we should leave our home if we don't support a war being fought by our government?