• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are all guilty for our governments crimes against God and mankind.

rusra02

Premium Member
I've never "shared in the bloodletting," have you?
I think we all bear community responsibility for the bloodletting, whether we are aware of it or not, or personally are responsible for another's death. We need mercy from God to save us from this bloodguilt. (1 John 3:15)

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I think we all bear community responsibility for the bloodletting, whether we are aware of it or not, or personally are responsible for another's death. We need mercy from God to save us from this bloodguilt. (1 John 3:15)
Why do YOU (not the authors of the Bible) think that we share responsibility for murders committed by others?

rusra02

Premium Member
Why do YOU (not the authors of the Bible) think that we share responsibility for murders committed by others?
Revelation 18:4 tells us to get out of a bloodguilty organization so that we do not "share with her in her sins." (Verse 24) If we are part of a bloodguilty organization or support it, we share the guilt for what that organization does, according to the Bible.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Revelation 18:4 tells us to get out of a bloodguilty organization so that we do not "share with her in her sins." (Verse 24) If we are part of a bloodguilty organization or support it, we share the guilt for what that organization does, according to the Bible.
What constitutes "support" though? What if we don't know it is happening? What if you are actively trying to stop it, but still contribute through taxes?

Also, I would like to know YOUR point of view, not that of the authors of the Bible.

rusra02

Premium Member
What constitutes "support" though? What if we don't know it is happening? What if you are actively trying to stop it, but still contribute through taxes?

Also, I would like to know YOUR point of view, not that of the authors of the Bible.

Our Creator is the ultimate authority as to what makes a person bloodguilty or not. I believe the true God is the Author of the Bible. I also believe He gives clear directions in his Word on how to avoid bloodguilt, and holds us responsible to learn these directions. My point of view is shaped by these Bible teachings. The Bible answers all the questions you asked in your post, and more.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Our Creator is the ultimate authority as to what makes a person bloodguilty or not. I believe the true God is the Author of the Bible. I also believe He gives clear directions in his Word on how to avoid bloodguilt, and holds us responsible to learn these directions. My point of view is shaped by these Bible teachings. The Bible answers all the questions you asked in your post, and more.
Sad that you can not answer any of them.
Even with the Bible to help you.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Sorry I'm not guilty for nothing.

I've always disliked when people try to use quilt to manipulate other folks. I'm ok with using compassion or love for an argument, but not guilt.

Sure this in not just some scare tactic to get people to stop getting vaccinated? What's the evidence?