• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'We Have Plenty of Guns If Trump Loses'

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I searched. I found.
It's interesting.
How people died that day....
I think it's interesting too, that no law enforcement died that day, and of the few that died later, one had a stroke and 3 committed suicide, or maybe 1 had a stroke and 4 committed suicide, not sure which, and several were many months later. One person did die that day, a Trump supporter who was shot by law enforcement. Oh, and several other Trump supporters died that day of unrelated causes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it's interesting too, that no law enforcement died that day, and of the few that died later, one had a stroke and 3 committed suicide, or maybe 1 had a stroke and 4 committed suicide, not sure which, and several were many months later. One person did die that day, a Trump supporter who was shot by law enforcement.
A justified shooting IMO.
And it likely prevented further intrusion by the violent Magas.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One person did die that day, a Trump supporter who was shot by law enforcement. Oh, and several other Trump supporters died that day of unrelated causes.
She was part of a violent mob screaming the wanted to kill people, she ignored laws, ignored warnings, ignored the dangers and charged towards guns pointed at her.
That was definitely a justified shooting.

Kathryn

She was part of a violent mob screaming the wanted to kill people, she ignored laws, ignored warnings, ignored the dangers and charged towards guns pointed at her.
That was definitely a justified shooting.
That's fine. I never said otherwise.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I said, no police officers were beaten to death on January 6th and they weren't. There were several who committed suicide, some MONTHS afterward.
He WAS! Just because he died the next day does NOT mean he wasn't beaten to death.
Amd those suicides also count. Nit as being beaten to death, but killed by the mob. They were traumatized by the events to the point the killed themselves.

Kathryn

He WAS! Just because he died the next day does NOT mean he wasn't beaten to death.
Amd those suicides also count. Nit as being beaten to death, but killed by the mob. They were traumatized by the events to the point the killed themselves.
At least one had other issues that were pretty overwhelming.https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

Please provide a name and link to the person you said was beaten to death. Thanks.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I said, no police officers were beaten to death on January 6th and they weren't. There were several who committed suicide, some MONTHS afterward.
And one, Brian Sicknick, who was injured by protesters and collapsed and died of a stroke upon returning to his division office. It was declared that he "passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.”

Surely you are aware that if you beat your baby really badly, and it doesn't die until later, you are still a murderer.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think it's interesting too, that no law enforcement died that day, and of the few that died later, one had a stroke and 3 committed suicide, or maybe 1 had a stroke and 4 committed suicide, not sure which, and several were many months later. One person did die that day, a Trump supporter who was shot by law enforcement. Oh, and several other Trump supporters died that day of unrelated causes.
Truly, Kathryn?

Will you stoop this low?

Kathryn

And one, Brian Sicknick, who was injured by protesters and collapsed and died of a stroke upon returning to his division office. It was declared that he "passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.”

Surely you are aware that if you beat your baby really badly, and it doesn't die until later, you are still a murderer.
It was determined in April of 2021 that Sicknick died of natural causes.

Kathryn

Must I tell you that you are responsible for what you say, believe and spout?

Dishonesty is very much not a virtue.
Like I said, I am reporting what Snopes reported. I supplied the link, so go look at it if you're that interested.

Kathryn

Oh, good! Then Trump and his minions remain as Angelic and saintly as ever. I'm sooo glad. Gosh, I wish I were allowed to vote for him now!

(You can't hear it, but the laughter is actually quite hysterical!)(
Like I have been saying, I am simply reporting what Snopes is reporting.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Sorry. That is a non-starter. Out of coherence if nothing else.

Just because you don't care about the dignity of what your candidate spouts from his mouth it does not follow that everyone else should be so excused.

I could care less what Trump spouts out of his mouth.

I only care if his policies work.