• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'We Have Plenty of Guns If Trump Loses'

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I own guns but don't ever feel that need?

How common/how many people feel the need to arm themselves to the teeth to venture out of doors?

More common than you realize?

1200x0.jpg

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
How many people do you think regularly do that?
Give me a %

No. I'm not gonna waste my time hashing out percentages with you. It's a useless endeavor.

This happens, the photos are out there, plenty more to choose from, and the fact that it happens at all is enough.

F1fan

Veteran Member
That sounds great and I wish it could be true but unfortunately we live in what I would call a fallen world.
Yeah, conservatives that value some twisted interpretation of the 2nd amendment over the lives of children, and other victims. These conservatives refuse to cooperate in creating law that makes it harder for disturbed people to get access to weapons. And ironically most consider themselves Christian.
People will kill other people, probably even kids, and if they don't use a gun they will use something else.
Yeah, and conservatives oppose universal healthcare that should include mental health care. There's no surprise that the increase in mental health problems corresponds to insurance companies no longer covering mental health care. So much for love thy neighbor. It's more like every man for himself.
I don't think we need to make things easy for them, however.
Guns are easy. Assault rifles are optimal for killing.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It's a study in hypocrisy.
Yup, read what I write next.
An open borders policy
The "open borders" that conservatives call it is not policy, it's the law. The government can't close the border. Even Trump couldn't close the border until the pandemic, and only then it was a public health reason that the courts approved.
but you don't get into the DNC convention without a pass.
Not sure what this means. But remember there was a bill that would limit the number of migrants entering the USA, but Trump sabotaged it?

We Never Know

No Slack
Oh gee whiz, do you suppose anyone who shoots up a school or church or at an ex president is mentally stable and well adjusted?
No I don't think they are mentally stable. However there are some here that seem to think that isn't the problem.
Just wanted you to clarify.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yeah, conservatives that value some twisted interpretation of the 2nd amendment over the lives of children, and other victims. These conservatives refuse to cooperate in creating law that makes it harder for disturbed people to get access to weapons. And ironically most consider themselves Christian.

Yeah, and conservatives oppose universal healthcare that should include mental health care. There's no surprise that the increase in mental health problems corresponds to insurance companies no longer covering mental health care. So much for love thy neighbor. It's more like every man for himself.

Guns are easy. Assault rifles are optimal for killing.
I am not opposed to additional gun laws.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Should I buy a case of popcorn and maybe some soda pop? This looks like a long and extended too long for tv theater soap box office drama brought to us by the mass media propaganda dream team, with more social media plugs than members of the democratic party since 1911.

I'll stay on the porch. It's my rightful position as an insignificant puppy.