• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Were there other people beside Adam?

Jeremy Mason

I would grant you the first statement. However as others have stated the tree was there. I could speculate on how long that tree had been there and no one thought to eat of it until God told them not to and the serpent told them it was a good idea to eat of it. And where was the serpent all those years, bound up maybe and then loosed at the right time. It sure looks like God's engineering to me.

We are now in a cycle of evil but look ahead to the time when the Kingdom of God comes on earth and all who are evil die in a cataclysm. The KOG people are given re-engineered eternal bodies and no children are born. To boot no-one remembers how to do an evil act. Or as Crosby, Stills and Nash put it "We've got to get back to the Garden" although I dont think they had a clue how that would happen.

Maybe we are misunderstanding each other. I was just saying God doesn't make evil.