• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, the enchilada idea went out the window. Enigmata and I got caught up in playing a game together and lost track of time. Dinner time snuck up on us sooner than had expected and we just resorted to a pizza night :p . Maybe I can do the enchiladas in the next couple days.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I'm not eating anything at the moment, but I probably should be since the mojito I'm sipping on is going straight to my head. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of firing up the grill since it's 80 degrees here.
Mmmmm mojitos. That's all. No need for anything else.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Handfuls of cold meds, green tea, a venti iced coffee, and half a Vicadin.
Should've taken the whole Vicadin......:(

Zephyr

Moved on
Medicinal almond-poppyseed cupcake. Well, I guess it's technically more of a muffin. Almost sugar-free, but still pretty tasty

Inky

Primo Hawaiian beer made with sugarcane. Not as interesting as I expected. Soon it will be time for goat cheese.

Draka

Wonder Woman
A little late, but for dinner tonight I was eating cheddar brats, baked beans and macaroni and cheese. :drool:

neves

man this thread makes me hungry... please someone invite me over for dinner... I can't cook :(

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,
Just had *KANJI VADA*.
This is something which manu Indians have on this HOLI festival.
These are made by grinding lentils to a paste then fried in oil as balls then dipped in mustard water and left overnight to sour.

Besides had Pasta cooked Indian style.

Love & rgds

Zephyr

Moved on
Friends,
Just had *KANJI VADA*.
This is something which manu Indians have on this HOLI festival.
These are made by grinding lentils to a paste then fried in oil as balls then dipped in mustard water and left overnight to sour.

Besides had Pasta cooked Indian style.

Love & rgds
That sounds pretty tasty. By that I mean it sound really unappetizing to me but I'm too hungry to care.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend whereismynotecard,

Imma eat my leftover french fries later tonight. I left them at my house. I bet my little sister will steal them though.

That reminds me of my younger days.

Love & rgds