• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Sententia

In the same vein of the "what are you listening to/watching/playing" threads...here we have "What are you eating?"

So? What is that snack you're munching on? What's for dinner? Do tell.

Can you eat scotch? Single Malt? Made in Islay? No...

Vegatable Ritzes are nearby... Melatonin, Resveratrol, Chantix... Hmm Centrum? (Thats a lie... I totally hate centrum... probably Flinstones chewable...)

Valerian Root Tea? Thats really drinking too I guess.... Hmmm... Im gonna go with Ritz Crackers. Saltines are cool too. But Ritz Vegatable is good. But if you have saltines their fun to eat while whistling. (Not humming...)

I also like them with peanut butter.

Plain... not great. Even these ritz things are better with cheddar or jack cheese.... Thats it... I cant eat them anymore. Now I would have to cut up cheese and its too late for that. Ahh well....

They were good for a while. ;)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Enchiladas, finally! :drool: chicken enchiladas smothered with pepper jack, sour cream and small basic side salad.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I had one slice of all-meat pizza. It was disgusting.
Then I had three slices of chicken alfredo pizza. It was delicious. :D

Now I am going for a long run.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I had one slice of all-meat pizza. It was disgusting.
Then I had three slices of chicken alfredo pizza. It was delicious. :D

Now I am going for a long run.

I'm still feeding my face. :p But I did 10 miles on my stationary bike earlier. Does that count? :rainbow1:

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Ooo, I am totally addicted to diet soda. The real ones taste weird to me now. I hope they don't actually cause cancer or anything, though...

Makaveli

Homoioi
Today I had a breakfast burrito (eggs and cheese), with an apple and milk. For lunch, I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on sourdough with tea, and for dinner I had some sort of chicken dish with black beans and brown rice.

Right now I am not eating, though I am tempted to boil some water for more tea.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Today I had a breakfast burrito (eggs and cheese), with an apple and milk. For lunch, I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on sourdough with tea, and for dinner I had some sort of chicken dish with black beans and brown rice.

Right now I am not eating, though I am tempted to boil some water for more tea.

ooh, tea doesn't sound bad! chai!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I'm about to have some organic Mac n Cheese against my better judgement. Even if it is organic... it's still fatty as >.<

Inky

I just had a McDonalds 99 cent cheeseburger. Not a part of my usual diet, but I've been craving one for...possibly a year. At some point you have to just eat it.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend whereismynotecard,

Did your sister used to steal your french fries too?

I was the thief!

Now am getting punished as hardly have any appetite these daysand hardly care for what is there to eat.
Its just another form of energy, lol!
Love & rgds

n.b. In India we do not eat much of French fries but lots of sweets.

an entire can of Knackwurst (10) on 10 slices of bread topped with kechup curry and france mosterd