• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

misanthropic_clown

As of late, I have been eating a lot of sushi, largely because I am currently working at a sushi place. I just wash the dishes, but you get a free meal on shift. It took me about 2 weeks to pluck up the courage to actually try the stuff, though.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Upset tummy? Ummm, are you gonna be a mama again? :D

I just ate a Twix and wish I had another.

No hun, I had a migraine at the time I had the upset tummy. Nausea is a bear sometimes. :(

Right now I'm drinking a Sierra Mist and munching on a few pretzels.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oatmeal and milk again. Breakfast of champions. :p All of us having oatmeal this morning. Jamie demolished a bowl of maple-brownsugar, Tim had apple-cinnamon and I have my favorite cinnamon-spice. We're a regular commercial for Quaker Oatmeal here. :p

Last edited:

Zephyr

Moved on
I had an onion bagel with cream cheese and pastrami. Tasty. Now I'm scrounging for more numnums.

If I find grapes, this will be the greatest day. Ever put grapes in a freezer? They become tiny popsicles!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I had an onion bagel with cream cheese and pastrami. Tasty. Now I'm scrounging for more numnums.

If I find grapes, this will be the greatest day. Ever put grapes in a freezer? They become tiny popsicles!

Yes grapes are yumscious out of the freezer and dipped into some melted chocolate

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I ordered a pizza from Papa John's last night. Bacon, ham, onions & Roma tomatoes. :drool: It is DELICIOUS!!!!!! Plus I got a medium cheese pizza for .25 because they had an awesome deal goin' on! :D :bounce

misanthropic_clown

I ordered a pizza from Papa John's last night. Bacon, ham, onions & Roma tomatoes. :drool: It is DELICIOUS!!!!!! Plus I got a medium cheese pizza for .25 because they had an awesome deal goin' on! :D :bounce

I have been mooting the possibility of getting takeaway pizza tonight. It has been a long time. I tend to go for the cheap local people as opposed to Papa John's, Pizza Hut etc, though.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Dolmas (stuffed grape leaves)

118139351_40d8a5640e.jpg