• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Plain yogurt, with fresh berries.

Thats the mode Im in lately...I cant seem to get enough oranges lately.And stawberrries..And Im gettting excited about watermelon.Not that im not eating anything bad too..I just am craving fruit and nuts and granola..I ate two oranges last night with a granola bar and I wanted a 3rd orange but it was getting ridiculous.

If I had let myself I would have exploded with oranges..LOL!!

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Thats the mode Im in lately...I cant seem to get enough oranges lately.And stawberrries..And Im gettting excited about watermelon.Not that im not eating anything bad too..I just am craving fruit and nuts and granola..I ate two oranges last night with a granola bar and I wanted a 3rd orange but it was getting ridiculous.

If I had let myself I would have exploded with oranges..LOL!!

Love

Dallas

Usually it's a sign that the body is craving what the food offers.

And in both our cases, it vitamin C. ;)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Usually it's a sign that the body is craving what the food offers.

And in both our cases, it vitamin C. ;)

Heather my love! ...I was wondering what the heck is going on..I wondered if it was vitamin C and also fiber.If I could "drink an orange" (not orange juice) I would..I want to swallow strawberries whole like a pelican..and Im dreaming of watermellon.

I want to eat them until Im bloated..and then to settle my stomach down have a banana with that..:facepalm:

Then I thought Im dehydrated so I drink extra water..then when I walk you can here the contents of my stomach actually sloshing around...LOL!!

Love

Dallas

Yes Man

Premium Member
Only jello, as my wisdom teeth were pulled out today. No solids for a bit. WHY DO THEY NOT MAKE BACON FLAVORED JELLO?! :faint:

Last edited:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
No, I am not kidding. I am dipping chunks of it in honey mustard. :drool:
33658CL.JPG