• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Many pastries here get drizzled with a white goo that is pretty much sugar in a white goo form. It ensures that you get enough carbohydrates, as if bread and fruit did not supply enough.

Ok, sounds lovely :no: Do you buy the goo in shops or do you have to make it ? Is it like that fluff stuff?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I'm not sure what fluff stuff is, but most Americans cook out of a box. You buy the pastry frozen and there is a packet of good that is included. While you are warming the pastry in the oven you stick the packet of goo in your armpit to melt it. If you cook from scratch you can also make the goo from scratch.

I'm not sure what fluff stuff is, but most Americans cook out of a box. You buy the pastry frozen and there is a packet of good that is included. While you are warming the pastry in the oven you stick the packet of goo in your armpit to melt it. If you cook from scratch you can also make the goo from scratch.

I had to make the pastry and chop the apples and add the sugar and clove myself :eek: Truly you are an advance people :thud:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
We even have similar items that can be made in the toaster and drizzled with white stuff once they pop out.
toaster_strudel_482x193.jpg

I have taken my apple tart away to hide it from your weird obsession to put weird crap on it !

It must look hideous to you :sorry1:

Last edited:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I rarely eat sweets, but when I went in to take a dump I got a bit of a sweet tooth. I got me a king sized Reese's Peanut Butter cups. :D

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Will be having eggs, sausage, grits, french fries, and biscuits in just a bit. My dad is here, and he likes a big breakfast. After this my cholesterol level will be up, right around where it should be. LMAO

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I am just the opposite. I like lunch and dinner type food around the clock. It is rare that I get a craving for eggs and that type of stuff. I do go along with it at home for the family's sake though.