• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Breakfast foods are good at any time of day. :yes: We had breakfast skillets for dinner last night. I can have bacon and eggs and english muffins and such at any time of day...but I'm certainly not having a burger for breakfast. :no:

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Butter beans, Jambylyia, Baked Fish, cornbread, and strawberry cake. Told you I liked to cook ;) I like to eat good too :p

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
We are making chicken enchiladas. :D Imma cut the lettuce and tomatoes in a few minutes. My mom is cooking the chicken part, because I don't like dealing with raw meat.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Not exactly eating anything yet...drinking...coffee. Yes, coffee. :coffee:

It is extremely rare for me to drink coffee. But it's 11am here and I'm still trying to wake up. For some reason, yesterday and even worse today, I've had the hardest time getting going. I get a full night's sleep and still feel bodily and mentally exhausted. I'm 34 and having a difficult time getting off the floor from playing with my kids. So...trying coffee because I don't know what else to do. :shrug:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Not exactly eating anything yet...drinking...coffee. Yes, coffee. :coffee:

It is extremely rare for me to drink coffee. But it's 11am here and I'm still trying to wake up. For some reason, yesterday and even worse today, I've had the hardest time getting going. I get a full night's sleep and still feel bodily and mentally exhausted. I'm 34 and having a difficult time getting off the floor from playing with my kids. So...trying coffee because I don't know what else to do. :shrug:

I hope you start to feel better Draka. :)

You might try a vitamin B supplement.(((HUGS))) I get that way sometimes too but its usually when its dark and rainy for many days in a row or in the winter time when we dont get as much daylight.

Love

Dallas

Draka

Wonder Woman
I hope you start to feel better Draka. :)

You might try a vitamin B supplement.(((HUGS))) I get that way sometimes too but its usually when its dark and rainy for many days in a row or in the winter time when we dont get as much daylight.

Love

Dallas

It has been rainy the last few days. I love the rain though. The vitamin B thing might be an idea though.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Chocolate Moose Tracks milkshake baby! (Well, I'm on my way down to the kitchen to make me one. :D)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
wonka-rainbow-nerds-theatre.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
They lie about the red ones... There are no red ones in here...

I'm okay with it. I like the pink and purple ones.

EDIT: Nevermind. Those are orange. There's orange ones in here.