• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Yes Man

Premium Member
Finally off the liquid diet. Enjoying some delicious bratwurst. :drool:

A chicken sandwich, but, unfortunately, not the Double Down from KFC.
I was thinking of getting that but decided to get a bowl at the last minute. Wasn't in the mood to eat a heart attack that day. :p

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Whenever I'm at my desk and I get hungry I go and read a food thread that Enchanted_One1975 has posted in and I'm not hungry anymore. Works every time.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Whenever I'm at my desk and I get hungry I go and read a food thread that Enchanted_One1975 has posted in and I'm not hungry anymore. Works every time.

Interesting, I just check out the thread where he posted a picture of his butt, and I not only find that I'm not hungry for the rest of the day, but that it also removes my last meal from stomach. It's an awesome diet plan.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Interesting, I just check out the thread where he posted a picture of his butt, and I not only find that I'm not hungry for the rest of the day, but that it also removes my last meal from stomach. It's an awesome diet plan.
Hm, that's a pretty extreme diet plan. My approach is the equivalent of eating less red meat and exercising more. Your approach is the equivalent of stomach stapling.

No, I take that back- your diet plan is more like drinking lye, bleach and pop rocks then giving yourself stomach cancer.

Draka

Wonder Woman
OMG how do you keep your figure?

I've seen your pictures and it doesnt match the way you eat!!!!

Love

Dallas

My "figure" is chubby :p, granted, mainly gained through pregnancies. I use to be pretty svelte when I was younger. Flat little tummy, toned arms, muscular legs...and I ate whatever the hell I felt like eating. I still have that attitude but I need to change it because I'm simply not that age anymore and I don't burn off calories like I use to. :p I know I need to diet, but I love good food and I cook very well. Tim's put on quite a bit of weight since we got together. He was really skinny when he moved here and he's now got a small "spare tire" pudge thing going on. I think he's gained at least 20 lbs. :p Damn my cooking. :eek:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I am eating another chicken sandwich. I have been waiting for this load of meat since Wednesday, but they are screwing around instead of doing their job so I wait. The chicken sandwich is the best deal they have at the truck stop. I have eaten four since Wednesday. They only have one left in there now. They better hurry with my load or I am going to have to switch to the rib sandwich by tonight.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Many pastries here get drizzled with a white goo that is pretty much sugar in a white goo form. It ensures that you get enough carbohydrates, as if bread and fruit did not supply enough.