• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It has been rainy the last few days. I love the rain though. The vitamin B thing might be an idea though.

I love the rain too...Its just if it is extended for days and I mean when its dark all day ...I start to feel sluggish.

Anyway I take a viatmin B complex whenever Im feeling drained or low energy for whatever the reason and it seems to help.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
More "dilly" than vinegary, slightly spicy - they have a pretty good taste, fairly true to their namesake. Thumbs up here.

Hmm...I'll have to try..I like to eat plain potato chips sometimes with a dill pickle..Sounds like killing two birds with one stone..Bet they would go perfect with a pastrami and swiss on rye too..

There is something special about Pringles anyway..No matter what the flavor..I've neglected them since the invenion of "Kettle chips" which are almost the stark opposite of Pringles..

Love

Dallas

I made fried chicken, which I haven't eaten it since the before time (I was a veggie for about 20 years)

:eek:
What next? Veal for dinner?

No I make a point of only eating ugly animals, I don't like. Cows are adorable.
Jersey%20Calf.jpg