• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

MissAlice

Cwackas and chickie noodle soop.

Oh and Herr Heinrich's famous Po'boy sammich. :drool:

Last edited:

KatNotKathy

Pomegranate vodka. I'm trying to keep sober enough to debate the death penalty, but it's hard enough to sit up straight.

Surprised I can still type, tbh.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm drinking a coke right now. Just a regular coke, nothing special added. Although I wouldn't mind a shot of Captain or Jack in it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One shot never enough.
I'd prefer not to over power my mixed drinks. I also can't drink like I used to. I use to chug straight from the bottle, and now there are very few liquors I can do that with. I could drink vodka like water, but now just the smell gets me gagging, and I'll puke up just a shot before it even hits my stomach. Anymore I stick to various schnapps, Jager, Sambuca, and rum. Beer and Wine are also fun. Wine coolers are good, but they're too expensive to attempt to even get buzzed off them.