• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

KatNotKathy

Scrounging for alcohol. I am still conscious, so something is clearly wrong. It's past midnight and I'm fairly hammered, so I can't get more.

Brb gonna try to shake a few more drops out.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Lemon tea. Tea in general is a drink that never fails to satisfy. Except for the energy tea Arizona put out. That was disgusting. Tea and energy drinks do not mix.

Shadow Wolf

As a general rule, energy drinks of any type do not taste good.
There are quite a few energy drinks that I like. Monster is my favorite though. I even got a giant display can cooler Monster can when I was working at a gas station. One of my coworkers also wanted it, but my boss said that since I drink more Monster than anyone he knows, it was going to me.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
There are quite a few energy drinks that I like. Monster is my favorite though. I even got a giant display can cooler Monster can when I was working at a gas station. One of my coworkers also wanted it, but my boss said that since I drink more Monster than anyone he knows, it was going to me.

Energy drinks make me feel all funny, and they make my stomach hurt. Used to drink Mountain Dew constantly until that one time where I crashed half way through my shift at Kroger...........

Shadow Wolf

I'm about to eat some rib and some pork dish that is left over from my parents 4th of July cookout. The cool thing about the ribs is the BBQ sauce used on them is homemade and very delicious.

jml03

Absolutely nothing! It really stinks, trying to lose 10lbs for the stupid vacation. I don't know why, I will just gain it back while on it!!! Blah!