• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Sententia

Using Lose It program to track calories... (iPhone App) So I know EXACTLY what I have eaten for the last 4 months. Down to nutrients and cool graphs and charts.

Lets look at yesterday:

Today's Log
Breakfast: 12

Coffee, brewed w/tap water
40 Fluid ounces
Lunch: 563

Salad, iceberg, classic
1 1/2 Cups

Water, tap
2 Cups

Bread, naan, Tandoori style, original
1/2 Each

Tandoori Chicken
2/3 Serving

Rice, white, med grain, ckd
1/3 Cup

Butter Chicken
1/3 Serving
Dinner: 383

Corn, yellow, sweet, kernels, fresh
2/3 Cup

Chicken, broiler/fryer, breast, w/o skin, rstd
1 1/8 Each

Sour Cream & Chives Potatos (made with almond Milk and butter)
1 Serving

Water, bottled, Perrier
2 Cups
Snacks: 386

Muffin, blueberry
1 1/4 Each

Coffee, brewed w/tap water
20 Fluid ounces

Dannon Light & Fit Nonfat Cup, Pomegranate Berry
1 1/2 Containers

Cheese, mozzarella, string, low moist, part skim, 6 pack
1 Each

Powerade Zero
2 1/2 Servings
Exercise: 344

Running
5.2 mph (11.5 min mile)
25 Min

I can view reports and consult with a nutritionist or just do research. Interesting program and I am quite surprised it is free.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nothing. But I usually don't eat anything Thursday evenings because I get home at school around 9 and I go to bed a few hours later because I have to get up early for school in the morning. I did have a Samuel Adams Black Lager though. Not my favorite type of Sam Adams, but still a very good beer.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I don't think I was so well fed and drunk as in the past week. finally out of the dark influence of the Jewish Chief Rabbinate in Israel, this week in London, I made it mandatory to start the day with bacon, and usually add another main course with pork during the day, I had full English breakfast one day in Salisbury, which is enough to make any man happy for the rest of the day, had amazing Italian food, Indian food, lots and lots of French wine, British beers, some locally brewed, Scotch Ale, and even had the chance to cook couscous and make hummus and tabouli.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I just ate one of those Mexican suckers that are mango flavored and covered with chili powder, that you dip into the lemon/chili powder sugary stuff.

They are definitely an acquired taste!

helen82

I'm eating autumn vegetable soup. It's very delicious. you can make it yourselves by using any mix of vegetables that are in season.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
We're going to try a creamy broccoli soup with pierogi.

EDIT: Didn't turn out as well as we had hoped. The soup itself was good, but the pierogies tasted doughy. We cooked them last night for dinner, and used the left-overs in the soup. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
We're going to try a creamy broccoli soup with pierogi.
I saw saurkraut pierogies at the store for the first time a few weeks ago. I was intrigued, so I bought some to try them out. They were disappointing. :(

Mainstream pierogies, though... yum. :D

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I saw saurkraut pierogies at the store for the first time a few weeks ago. I was intrigued, so I bought some to try them out. They were disappointing. :(

Mainstream pierogies, though... yum. :D

Yeh, that doesn't even sound good.

We normally use cheese and potatoe pierogies with either spaghetti sauce or alfredo sauce. This will be our first soup with them.