• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Draka

Wonder Woman
A wheat bagel thin with garden vegetable cream cheese and a hard fried egg and coffee.

As to the turkey thing earlier, I like turkey. Turkey isn't dry and flavorless. No meat need ever be flavorless. It depends on the cook and how they prepare it. If the turkey set in front of you is dry and flavorless it the fault of the cook not knowing how to cook it, not the turkey.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Am jealous,i love dark chocolate :drool:

Yeah nice gift from my husband. Every year I get plain milk chocolate from his parents and while I appreciate the thought, I just eat them for the sake of eating them.

So I "donated" it this year to our neighbours while they were here for out Dr. Who night and it got all eaten.

I ate tonight a few bites of a bad lasagna, bleh. Now I'm craving something tastier...

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
A wheat bagel thin with garden vegetable cream cheese and a hard fried egg and coffee.

As to the turkey thing earlier, I like turkey. Turkey isn't dry and flavorless. No meat need ever be flavorless. It depends on the cook and how they prepare it. If the turkey set in front of you is dry and flavorless it the fault of the cook not knowing how to cook it, not the turkey.

Turkey is easy to cook so that its moist but IMO its like Cous cous,it only tastes of the flavour you give it :p.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yeah nice gift from my husband. Every year I get plain milk chocolate from his parents and while I appreciate the thought, I just eat them for the sake of eating them.

So I "donated" it this year to our neighbours while they were here for out Dr. Who night and it got all eaten.

I ate tonight a few bites of a bad lasagna, bleh. Now I'm craving something tastier...

I had some Scampi and salad,not exciting but it was ok.

Just made myself a late night snack of Vietnamese spring rolls with carrots, lettuce, cilantro, mint, a sun-dried tomato and re-heated quorn

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am not eating anything, but I am drinking Dr. Pepper with Tattoo in it, and the occasional shot of Tattoo on the side. Too bad alcohol + soda = great tasting truck-load of sugar. But then with the good aspects of alcohol, including health when consumed in moderation and it's ability to make one forgot all about both mental and physical pains, I suppose alcohol really does need all the negative trade-offs it can get when over-consumed because I think I could very easily abuse it if I wouldn't get fat, sometimes wake up feeling bad, and if it didn't rot and ruin most of the body.