• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Draka

Wonder Woman
PB&J sandwich (yes, again, been craving them for some reason), sour cream and onion chips, orange, and some diet cherry 7up

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
And for lunch, poblano peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, tomatos, and cheese, made a couple nights ago. Cherries for dessert.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am eating a fried carpet patty stuffed between two dirt flour bread slices, people often call this a McDonald's hamburger.

Alceste

Vagabond
Scrambled eggs with fresh cilantro on toasted multigrain with chipotle mayo and a slice of fresh tomato, lightly dusted with paprika.

That's been breakfast since my hubby invented it a few months ago.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Dinner is going to be light tonight. I'm going to make a fresh salad made of green leaves, green cherry tomatoes, salted Greek cheese, and seasoned with olive oil. Served with cereal bread, goat cheese and Syrian olives. And a plum or a peach for desert.