• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

apophenia

Lots of minestrone. Almost every night. I love it. Incredibly delicious ( I've mastered my own recipe variations now), incredibly nutritious (4 bean mix has lots pf protein, plus plenty of veges and garlic), and cheap - beans are much cheaper than meat.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I made a pretty gross dinner. I'm sick and was suddenly starving. It was beef flavored rice, to which I added broccoli and a hard boiled egg.

It tasted strangely sweet, with hints of cinnamon. I think my cold is messing up my tastebuds.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Made a wild mushrooms stew with dill, garlic, onion, and butter. And served it to accompany salmon fillet marinated in olive oil, butter, and crushed garlic (which was spared from the stew).

You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.