• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is that the kind with all the flavor removed?
(I remember carob.....ugh!)
I eat vegan chocolate, which just happens to be vegan because it is dark and not milk chocolate.

80% cocoa, also with a bit of cane sugar and a bit of vanilla bean. Super flavorful.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I need to get proper oats, I hate ready brek. I prefer to have a bite in my oats, not mushy stuff.

I had a veggie burger (not in a bun) with oven baked sweet potato slices. Now I'm having a small bag of malteasers, probably shouldn't. :eek:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
My wife went on a frenzy and prepared two large wholewheat pizzas, three wholewheat bread loafs with different flavors, goat cheese and spinach filled pastries, homemade hummus, and a lemon tart. And I still have plenty of extras to share with my colleagues at work tomorrow :D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Yay got proper oats today. :D Will have it with a spoon of (Quebecois - I don't accept anything less) maple syrup tomorrow.

Tonight I had a Subway 6 inch veggie delite. It was tasty.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just ate part of a cup cake.....damn cup cake.....it jumped me..... I tried real hard not to eat it.....but it won....

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Last night I went all out!

We have a glut of apricots that needed being used, and I had already done a batch of apricot jam and apricot muffins. So last night I got a little creative for dinner. Crackled pork belly with herbed apricot and honey stuffing, roast potatoes, apricot sauce, and red cabbage with apple

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For dinner, Alaskan flounder cooked with coconut oil and pepper, a bit of steamed rice, with a kale salad and olive oil.

For dessert, two oranges (we have an overload of them), a few pieces of dark chocolate, and green tea.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches (my wife spoils me and makes mine with swiss cheese :D ).