• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

This is a good one ..I was actually shocked..My grandbaby..we were digging the dirt yesterday evening to plant tomatoes and of course the earth worms were there...Well we showed him the earthworns and let him hold one and said "be nice to the earthworm"..and he took the squirmy thing in his hand then stuck it in his mouth and started eating it..

:sad4:

So I made him some eggs..:sorry1:

Love

Dallas

[SIZE=+2]Worms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Nobody likes me, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]everybody hates me [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]I'm going down the garden to eat worms [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Long thin slimy ones, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]short fat fuzzy ones [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Ooey gooey, ooey gooey worms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Long thin slimy ones slip down easily [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Short fat fuzzy ones don't [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Short fat fuzzy ones stick to your teeth [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]And the juice goes down your throat[/SIZE]

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
[SIZE=+2]Worms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Nobody likes me, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]everybody hates me [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]I'm going down the garden to eat worms [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Long thin slimy ones, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]short fat fuzzy ones [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Ooey gooey, ooey gooey worms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Long thin slimy ones slip down easily [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Short fat fuzzy ones don't [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Short fat fuzzy ones stick to your teeth [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]And the juice goes down your throat[/SIZE]

OH MY GOD Monta I was HORRIFIED..He was EATING WORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he isnt even two yet..(will be in 3 weeks) AND he is a "picky eater" and he stuck the worm straight in his mouth like he was eating cavier!

What the hell is going on here??????????????????????????

Love

Dallas

OH MY GOD Monta I was HORRIFIED..He was EATING WORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he isnt even two yet..(will be in 3 weeks) AND he is a "picky eater" and he stuck the worm straight in his mouth like he was eating cavier!

What the hell is going on here??????????????????????????

Love

Dallas

My sister used to eat wood lice and she's a vegetarian now
sd.gif

Babies eat stuff, it's their way, I can't imagine they taste too good though. :biglaugh:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
good source of protein on worms....

worms are basically water and protein....

Im not saying they arent "good for you"..I guess I was just shocked that he would eat a live squirmy worm..*(with dirt on it)...

I suppose its "natural" ..but HELLO .. I couldnt watch..

I didnt want to tell him he was "bad wrong" ..but I couldnt just stand there and do nothing!

YUK!

Love

Dallas

MSizer

MSizer
This is a good one ..I was actually shocked..My grandbaby..we were digging the dirt yesterday evening to plant tomatoes and of course the earth worms were there...Well we showed him the earthworns and let him hold one and said "be nice to the earthworm"..and he took the squirmy thing in his hand then stuck it in his mouth and started eating it..

:sad4:

So I made him some eggs..:sorry1:

Love

Dallas

A couple of years ago a colleague of my wife's hosted an insect dinner party. We tried to get out of it by saying we were vegetarian but she insisted that the night was going to be educational, because she would be talking to everybody about how insects could be the solution to starvation in many parts of the world. She was also asking for donations for some charity. So, despite our "don't kill concious beings" diet, we went to show support and make a donation. While I was there I decided that since the bugs were already dead and cooked, I may as well try some. I had one single larva (I can't remember what kind of insect it came from) but it was absolutely disgusting. It was covered with some sort if BBQ spice, much like the way they powder on the flavour for potato chips. It tasted so awful I had to go rinse my mouth. I have no idea how in the world the other people were eating that stuff. We didn't even stay long enough to see all of the things that were served.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
A couple of years ago a colleague of my wife's hosted an insect dinner party. We tried to get out of it by saying we were vegetarian but she insisted that the night was going to be educational, because she would be talking to everybody about how insects could be the solution to starvation in many parts of the world. She was also asking for donations for some charity. So, despite our "don't kill concious beings" diet, we went to show support and make a donation. While I was there I decided that since the bugs were already dead and cooked, I may as well try some. I had one single larva (I can't remember what kind of insect it came from) but it was absolutely disgusting. It was covered with some sort if BBQ spice, much like the way they powder on the flavour for potato chips. It tasted so awful I had to go rinse my mouth. I have no idea how in the world the other people were eating that stuff. We didn't even stay long enough to see all of the things that were served.

I dont know..he took no coaxing to eat the critter.(by the way he isnt starving)..He just stuck it in his mouth..He had to know it was "alive".

Then again maybe he didnt..Maybe it looked like "food" to him and we handed it to him so he thought we wanted him to eat it..

Love

Dallas

Draka

Wonder Woman
So far today I've snacked on a cookie, potato chip (a single one), two Timbits, and some pieces of garlic sausage. It seems to be a day for free food.

:cover: Oh my mind! Being as Tim is sitting right behind me, and I read that...you can imagine I had an entirely different idea of what "Timbits" were! :eek:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Brazillian blend home coffee here. My office coffee comes from a vending machine:sad4:
I don't even know where my coffee comes from. It's some place I never even heard of outside of my job and it's in a nice convenient pre-packaged plastic bag. :help:

turk179

I smell something....
I don't even know where my coffee comes from. It's some place I never even heard of outside of my job and it's in a nice convenient pre-packaged plastic bag. :help:
Lol. Gotta love convenience:no:. My next job better have a coffee grinder somewhere.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

The actual coffee or the grind?

Oh man, it's not that God-awful concentrated stuff that you mix with hot water is it? :sad4: