• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
FH made homeade soup and it rocks. The girls said they didn't like it (without trying it) and they've both come to my bowl with spoons and have helped me devour it. :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I had brown rice and stir-fried broccoli, cabbage and tofu. It was simple and good.

We're getting weekly veg boxes so I have to use different things now, be more creative but it's worth it (organic, local and fresh).

Now I had a bowl of cereal, with berries in it.

apophenia

Diced lamb, in a marinade of freshly (finely) chopped thyme, oregano, rosemary, black mustard seeds, coriander powder, chopped garlic and one jalapeno chili, with a generous splash of olive oil, and small splashes of soy and aussie tomato sauce, and a splash of red wine.

Meanwhile - basmati rice, one cup in two cups of water, big chunk of butter, a sprig of curry leaves, and a pinch of curry powder - in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes, then left to stand for another 5 minutes with the lid still sealed.

Chat potatoes boiled, broccoli added for the last 3 or 4 minutes.

In a frypan - butter and olive oil - throw in some cumin seeds for a minute , and then -the lamb and marinade cooked slowly in frypan til pink in the centre, then another splash of sweet red wine to moisten it nicely. Serve on a bed of the rice, with veges smothered in butter.

Yum. I love my cooking

Heim

I just had some vegetables (broccoli, paprika, green beans, carrots and zucchini), some potatoes and an egg.

Jamesbrice

Just had a vegetarian burrito which contains legumes, lettuce, tomato vegetables, and bitter lotion. And am now completing up some chips with catchup.

Last edited: