• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Are You Like In Person?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I'm basically the same person except that when me and my friends hang out half of our conversations are done using movie quotes and different voices.
Especially Sean Connery!!
"I'll take Anal bum Cover for 200"
"That's An Album Cover Mr. Connery."
"I've been trying to make an Anal bum Cover for over 20 years! My failure to do so is my greatest regret."

"Look at you Trebeck. With your deigo mustache and your greasy hair."

:biglaugh:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I am the same on line as I am in life. Outgoing, great sence of humor, willing to do things for others, I love working with people, and well, I am just me. :)

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
mrscarrdero said:
I am the same on line as I am in life. Outgoing, great sence of humor, willing to do things for others, I love working with people, and well, I am just me. :)
At the risk of offending Mr. Carrdero, I have to say that the lipstick you're wearing in the avatar has a lovely glow to it!! ;)

TVOR

huajiro

I think I am different and the same. I tend to joke around about things here, but am very interested in the subjects, where as daily life tends to bore me.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
hmm lets see. dorky. i have glasses. i dont dress very stylishly. you kno, my brother is the opposite of me. he wears banana republic clothes and wears cologne and all these stylish things. even hair wax! if someone had to pic the gay guy, no one would ever suspect its me.

besides being a scrub, i always carry a book around wherever i go. its a habit. now its 1985 by george orwell. im a big movie fan! the last movie i saw was The Grudge.

sorta funny. not really. to my classmates im very quiet and serious, cuz im at school. but with my friends im extremly outgoing and just vibrant.

im over weight ARGH. and no matter hwo much i want to loose weight, i eat soo much chocolate. i love chocolate. i have no mental discipline at all.

last year i went through a salem witch craft trial phase. i would research for fun and i read the crucible and many historical manuscripts of the court cases in salem.
i also went through a geisha phase (hasnt really ended yet) i LOVE geisha.
i also went through a frida Kahlo phase. that kinda ended. pooh. i love her art.

btw, i do art. painting. mostly acrylic. i have to swtich to oils or else. im building up my portfolio. after all i am a junior. it doesnt make sense, my parents forbid me from majoring in art, but they want me to make a portfolio, "just in case". sigh.

i dont know what to do. electrical engeinnering? architecutre? economics? holy ****. i have no idea what to do!

i play veena! Mi Vida. almost. i have a recital this 20th. in which i shall play the krithi Sudhamaya Sudhanindi. yes, very interesting.

Ceridwen018

French Stewart: The answer, of course, is onions. I'll take "Condiments" for $800, thank you..
Alex Trebek: That's not the right answer. Burt Reynolds.
Burt Reynolds: That's not my name.
Alex Trebek: Okay. Turd Ferguson.
Burt Reynolds:Yeah, what do ya want?
Alex Trebek: You buzzed in!
Burt Reynolds: No I didn't.
Alex Trebek: Yes you did!
Burt Reynolds: Yeah, well, that's your opinion.
Alex Trebek: I hate my job. The answer was "mustard". Mustard is made from mustard seeds. Mr. Reynolds, it's still your board...

LOL, that skit is classic.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Poor, poor Alex Trebek. It was so obvious that the natural enemy of the Trebek in the wild is the Connery, but I didn't realize that until those scetches.

And now I know. ("The day is mine, Trebek!" became one of our standard challenges at a previous workplace. )

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Very well Lightkeeper,

Props to Mr_spinkles, FeatherinHair and Ceridwen018 frubals for all of you!

Ha the day is mine!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Maize said:
I generally like my surroundings clean and organized and can get very testy if they're not. But basically I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with... really. :)
...psst! If anyone comes to visit, make sure you remember to make your bed...drives her nuts!

Another thing about Maize, which I do think comes across here, is that if she's angry/upset about something, she doesn't blow her top right away. She'll go and calm down, and then come back and shoot you down in a calm and reasoned manner. Most of the time. ;)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Bastet said:
...psst! If anyone comes to visit, make sure you remember to make your bed...drives her nuts!
That's not true. :rolleyes: I have to make my bed every morning, but I do not expect others to conform to my OCD behavior. Although it is nice to not have the covers hanging off onto the floor. :)

KateTacular

I don't really know how to describe myself. One of my friends told me the other day he loves me because I can be the sweetest person in the world but I won't hesitate to tell someone when I think they're a *******. I guess I come off as rather innocent and naive until people get to know me, and I've been called "fiesty" by quite a few people. I like to talk about big things, and sometimes get myself in too deep a hole when I've been drinking. I love to party, but I also like hiding in my room with my blanket and a book about the function of religion (etc...). I've stopped caring what strangers think and with my friends you come to expect the unexpected, so I guess we're all a little odd in our own ways...

Mystic

The only difference is..that I probably express myself better through writing...than speaking...it's my profession so I'm most comfortable that way. :)

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Easy there Jewscout - I saw her first. I was simply being a gentleman about the whole thing. Plus, my wife said I couldn't GRRRRRRR at other women anymore. :eek:

If I were about 20 years younger..... Well, I guess I'd still be able to tie my shoes without passing out. :eek:

TVOR

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In person, I'm cruel and cold-hearted to all who know and love me, but the Religous Forums brings out my kinder, gentler side. Hence, it's a wrenching experience for me to post on these Forums.