• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Are You Like In Person?

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I am extremely laid back, I think about everything I say and do before hand. As any of you who have read my posts can tell I am a pretty religious guy, always ready to jump into a debate about the divine. I like to sing, sometimes in public, mostly anywhere, I also love writing poetry, as well as rythmic poetry(also known as rap :p ). I'll give just about anything to someone who asks, and I'm always willing to lend a hand to someone in need. To sum it up I try to be as Christ-like as possible. Though sometimes my dry sense of humor and sarcasm get in the way.

I love reading books of almost all kinds, I really like history especially ancient, and then even more when it involves war, I love strategy, and strategizing, seeing war scenes and then devising how I would have done the battle.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Voice of Reason said:
.... and wrenching for us that have to read them.... :eek:
It cannot be other than obvious to me that you are no connoisseur of fine posts, Voice. I personally feel that the depravity of my posts adds to their charm.

Doc

Space Chief
I am outspoken in real life but sadly do not have a loud enough voice! In here, everyones can be heard! We don't have to worry about judging others by what they look like and therefore make no involuntary prejudices against one another. We basically only know the faith of one another! And I know that all of you are very intelligent compared to some of the mindless manusha and conversation I am involved in at school!

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I posted a comment in this thread that has been deemed "crude", and offended someone (I don't know who). The original post has been deleted, leaving me with no recall of what I said that offended.

To whomever my post offended, I apologize. Whatever I said in the post, was written in jest, and was not designed to hurt anyone. I did not intend to "cross the line" of decorum that we have on this site.

Again, I apologize. :eek:

TVOR