• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
If anyone gets Fallout 3 can they let me know how good it is? I just bought Fable 2 and Dead Space, I'm trying not to buy another game so soon but I will if it's amazing.

I just picked up my Fallout 3 yesterday. It good, if you're a Fallout fan and like Oblivion then get it. It's fun shooting thing in it. I also have Fable 2(bet it Sunday, playing through it again), and Dead Space. All great games.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I just picked up my Fallout 3 yesterday. It good, if you're a Fallout fan and like Oblivion then get it. It's fun shooting thing in it. I also have Fable 2(bet it Sunday, playing through it again), and Dead Space. All great games.
I want to get my hands on Dead Space. I heard it was an awesome game.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
For 3.14, as I see it Fallout 3 is Game of the year good. They did such a good job taking the way you level your guy up from the old Fallouts and made it work in this one. You you liked Fallout, and like games like Oblivious. DOn't think get it.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Playing Half Life 2 and I really hate it. The game has you intermittently using vehicles to get around certain areas, but no option for a map (Is this what HALO is about?). These intermissions are boring and unimpressive. The creatures seem to be unlimited in some areas which offer the experience of emptying your whole arsenal into them or running away with either decision being very attractive. The game mechanics are weak and cheap. The story doesn’t excite me but I will try to stick it out.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Playing Half Life 2 and I really hate it. The game has you intermittently using vehicles to get around certain areas, but no option for a map (Is this what HALO is about?). These intermissions are boring and unimpressive. The creatures seem to be unlimited in some areas which offer the experience of emptying your whole arsenal into them or running away with either decision being very attractive. The game mechanics are weak and cheap. The story doesn’t excite me but I will try to stick it out.
Did you play HL1?

Draka

Wonder Woman
World of Warcraft and Spore. I'm in the middle of a couple ps2 games I haven't gotten back on in a while and I should really try to. Kingdom Hearts and Death By Degrees.

cardero

Citizen Mod
mrscardero and I are going to play

LITTLE BIG PLANET!!!
2785578897_98985ba6e4.jpg

If Nanda reads this:
Don't you make the kind of characters featured in this game?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
mrscardero and I are going to play

LITTLE BIG PLANET!!!
2785578897_98985ba6e4.jpg

If Nanda reads this:
Don't you make the kind of characters featured in this game?

Did you pre-order it and get the God of War special costumes for it?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yes and I enjoyed Half Life1.
I never had a Xbox or an Xbox 360 to experience HALO. I heard that all of the games were excellent but if they have moments like they did in Half Life 2, I'm not sure if I would like it.

The Half-Life series is infinitely better than the Halo series.

Have you tried Portal and/or Team Fortress 2?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Did you pre-order it and get the God of War special costumes for it?
No, it was a spontaneous (and difficult) purchase. There were a lot of great possibilities (Dead Space, Bioshock, Fallout 3). I wanted something mrscardero and I could both get in on.

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Half-Life series is infinitely better than the Halo series.

Have you tried Portal and/or Team Fortress 2?
I fooled around with Portal for awhile until I was transporting around in circles. Team Fortress I haven't looked at yet. I may have been a little harsh on Half Life 2 (not sure how far I am into the game) but from what I have played so far I am not crazy about it and I really enjoyed the first Half-Life.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I fooled around with Portal for awhile until I was transporting around in circles. Team Fortress I haven't looked at yet. I may have been a little harsh on Half Life 2 (not sure how far I am into the game) but from what I have played so far I am not crazy about it and I really enjoyed the first Half-Life.

From what I've gathered, you're in the middle of the boat segment? That admittedly is probably the most boring part of the game, it picks up after that. The story is really awesome, but a lot of the details are subtle things one might overlook if they're not too perceptive of their environment (such as newspaper clippings on a cork board in a lab). Also, you might want to look into "Synergy' which is a free multiplayer co-op modification for HL2.

Ciscokid

I played Fallout 3 for about 16 hours this weekend. In my opinion it's better than Bioshock and maybe even Oblivion. It's definitely the deepest game I've ever played.

No*s

Captain Obvious
I'm playing Fallout 3, and will receive my Gears of War 2 in the mail tomorrow (not sure if I'll play it first on medium and then play it on hard and finish F3, or finish F3 and go straight to hard on it).

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Playing Final Fantasy 12 until Wrath of the Lich King arrives: I'll probably only be playing that once it hits.