• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

cardero

Citizen Mod
I'm playing Fallout 3, and will receive my Gears of War 2 in the mail tomorrow (not sure if I'll play it first on medium and then play it on hard and finish F3, or finish F3 and go straight to hard on it).
I won't be able to play Fallout 3 until 2010.
No*s did you order (purchase) Gear Of Wars 2 or did you rent it?

No*s

Captain Obvious
I won't be able to play Fallout 3 until 2010.
No*s did you order (purchase) Gear Of Wars 2 or did you rent it?

I ordered it online at Amazon. It should be sitting upstairs for me, but I've been too lazy to get up fully (morning retinue: get up, pray, go to computer, go to bathroom, eat, go to work...but I'm on vacation).

Zephyr

Moved on
I've been playing some WoW on a private server for a bit today, but now I'm sticking to my staple: turning on my rockabilly playlist and playing Nethack.

No*s

Captain Obvious
I've been playing some WoW on a private server for a bit today, but now I'm sticking to my staple: turning on my rockabilly playlist and playing Nethack.

Nethack rocks! I have never been able to ascend, but I have died in many, many glorious ways.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Finished Gears 2, and the game rocked. Sadly, just like Gears 1, it's very, very short, but the higher difficulties should get me more time :).

The best part:
We get to ride a freaking Brumak and bbq everything!

cardero

Citizen Mod
FInished Half Life 2 and I am staring Half Life 2: Episode 1 (which is really Half Life 3: Episode 1). The Half Life episodes are supposed to be a trilogy (the Orange Box contains parts 1 &2) , anyone know if the third part will ever ber available for the gaming consoles?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Finished Assasins creed... Finally, that game is so boring, I kept putting it aside.. But I was interrested in the end so.... wich was a downer as well..pfff. Back to red alert 3 and fable 2 :D

Next weekend, left 4 dead!!! We're going to have a mini lan weekend with 4 to play that game over and over again !!!

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Next weekend, left 4 dead!!! We're going to have a mini lan weekend with 4 to play that game over and over again !!!

All right, I got Left 4 Dead Saturday and found a good group to play with(well just me and 2 others), the 4th person is different each time. You should play with me some time. Zombie killing.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Well in general my gaming days are long over, BUT once in a blue moon I go for some fun on line sessions of Unreal tournament (the original), and I recently down loaded Escape from monkey island (!!!).

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
Just started with Left 4 Dead (360), also been casually playing Little Big Planet wishing I had someone to play co-op with.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
All right, I got Left 4 Dead Saturday and found a good group to play with(well just me and 2 others), the 4th person is different each time. You should play with me some time. Zombie killing.
Father Heathen wanted to play as well. One more and we can kill zombies RF style :cool:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Finished Half Life 2 and may start Final Fantasy 8 or Metal Gear Solid 2 , haven't decided yet.

Bouncing Ball writes: Father Heathen wanted to play as well. One more and we can kill zombies RF style :cool:

Okay I will give in and buy an X-Box 360 and a copy of the game.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
PC players cannot play with 360 players in Left 4 Dead, unfortunately. Me and Bouncing play it on PC via Steam. Here is my Steam ID if anyone wants to add me as friend.

Okay I will give in and buy an X-Box 360 and a copy of the game.

Get it for PC, instead. You can buy and download directly from Steam, which is what is used to launch the PC versions anyway.

Last edited: