• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I heard that mmo was tanking bad and that all of its servers are becoming largely deserted.
I hear that too, but the reasons people leave are stupid. I think World of Warcraft has effectively monopolized the MMO playerbase. People are comparing AoC with WoW in terms of its end-game content, and they fail to think about the fact that it's a new game :p I'm still willing to try it out, 'cause my friends are on it.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I hear that too, but the reasons people leave are stupid. I think World of Warcraft has effectively monopolized the MMO playerbase. People are comparing AoC with WoW in terms of its end-game content, and they fail to think about the fact that it's a new game :p I'm still willing to try it out, 'cause my friends are on it.

I played it..
Untill I was about level 32 and the story was just lost..
Really, I thought the game was awesome untill level 20. Much better than WOW.
But after level 20, when you finally get into the big world, it just got boring :shrug:

You know what, **** you all.

Resistance 2 kills it.

Resistance-2-PS3-01.thumb.jpg

Resistance 2 ************.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I'm playing Final Fantasy 12. It's a big departure from other Final Fantasy's and I still prefer fantasy elements over the new sci-fi ones, but it seems pretty good so far. Story's a bit hard to follow.

I bought Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I'll probably play that as soon as I'm done with FF12 and Mario RPG (I never played it on SNES).

Any good? I didn't like the first one much, but people have said good things about the second one... tell tell! :D
Let me establish this, the first Resistance is one of the best games created in the history of life. People don't like it because it is not Call of Duty. Well, tough.

R2 is so different, gameplay is less fluid, he stumbles more, he bobbles more, it is a lot more realistic. To start, bad crosshairs. Weapons are still good, except the carbine is not far range anymore, a shame. A new weapon called The Marksman can fire multiple bullets and fire like a sniper, but just not as powerful. The sniper is as powerful as ever. A new weapon called teh "splicer" is pointless. It shoots spinning discs and cuts down anything in its way. It is good in confined areas.

The maps... The maps are mindblowing. EVERY single map on that game is beautiful. I just cannot describe how good the maps are, its a joke, they are amazing.

Another thing is, i was one of the best players in teh world on the first resistance, now it is so different, a new challenge, but i am gaining on many... XP system takes time to level up... Not too bad though.

To kill someone simply takes a whole clip, which ****** me of. But, i dont mind. It maks you a better player who needs to be accurate.

Okay, let me put it this way, choose between this and CoD 5? EASILY R2. It ****** all over CoD. Besided new cod is just cod 4 with a new skin and this zombie thing...

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Let me establish this, the first Resistance is one of the best games created in the history of life. People don't like it because it is not Call of Duty. Well, tough.
Hmmm, I wasn't into the first Resistance because of the mutants. I'm not big on aliens and mutants within war games [I don't like World War games, apart from WWIII ones]. I thought the game was good, but not my cup of tea. [Call of Duty, I haven't played, but I don't really like the look of it.]

Now, aliens vs predator style aliens, I'm fine with. Alien vs Predator, Aliens vs Predator 2, I'm fine with. But Aliens vs Predator: Extinction, I didn't like. It's the same with Metal Gear Solid games; I love them, but I hate the bosses of #2 and #4 (I haven't played #3).

I dunno, maybe I'm being too hard on it. Think I should continue playing it?

The maps... The maps are mindblowing. EVERY single map on that game is beautiful. I just cannot describe how good the maps are, its a joke, they are amazing.
Nice!

Another thing is, i was one of the best players in teh world on the first resistance, now it is so different, a new challenge, but i am gaining on many... XP system takes time to level up... Not too bad though.
You were? Awesome. :D I'm never good at online games.

Okay, let me put it this way, choose between this and CoD 5? EASILY R2. It ****** all over CoD. Besided new cod is just cod 4 with a new skin and this zombie thing...
Hmm... zombie thing?

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I played it..
Untill I was about level 32 and the story was just lost..
Really, I thought the game was awesome untill level 20. Much better than WOW.
But after level 20, when you finally get into the big world, it just got boring :shrug:
Ah, I see. Well, I'm willing to give it a try. But it's not likely anyway since money's kinda tight, haha.

rojse

RF Addict

R2 is so different, gameplay is less fluid, he stumbles more, he bobbles more, it is a lot more realistic. To start, bad crosshairs. Weapons are still good, except the carbine is not far range anymore, a shame. A new weapon called The Marksman can fire multiple bullets and fire like a sniper, but just not as powerful. The sniper is as powerful as ever. A new weapon called teh "splicer" is pointless. It shoots spinning discs and cuts down anything in its way. It is good in confined areas.

To kill someone simply takes a whole clip, which ****** me of. But, i dont mind. It maks you a better player who needs to be accurate.

Tell me, Don, have you played Ratchet and Clank or the sequels? They are by the creators of Resistance and Resistance 2. It's a cross between a shooter and a platformer, but don't let that put you off - the weapons you get to use are great fun.

Tell me, Don, have you played Ratchet and Clank or the sequels? They are by the creators of Resistance and Resistance 2. It's a cross between a shooter and a platformer, but don't let that put you off - the weapons you get to use are great fun.
Never played it, not that i have anything against it, but i wouldn't play it.

Hmmm, I wasn't into the first Resistance because of the mutants. I'm not big on aliens and mutants within war games [I don't like World War games, apart from WWIII ones]. I thought the game was good, but not my cup of tea. [Call of Duty, I haven't played, but I don't really like the look of it.]

Now, aliens vs predator style aliens, I'm fine with. Alien vs Predator, Aliens vs Predator 2, I'm fine with. But Aliens vs Predator: Extinction, I didn't like. It's the same with Metal Gear Solid games; I love them, but I hate the bosses of #2 and #4 (I haven't played #3).

I dunno, maybe I'm being too hard on it. Think I should continue playing it?

Nice!

You were? Awesome. :D I'm never good at online games.

Hmm... zombie thing?

You should play it. The storyline is just so frickin good, i don't like the who mutant thing, but once you get into the story, you see why it is so good. Most people who do not like Resistance have not gone past 3 or 4 levels.

Maps are best feature.

I was, the best. I don't wanna boast, but i would kill anyone in the world, one guy who NO-ONE can beat, OGassassin, after him, i am GOD.

They have this silly zombie mode bs in the new CoD, never played it.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
You should play it. The storyline is just so frickin good, i don't like the who mutant thing, but once you get into the story, you see why it is so good. Most people who do not like Resistance have not gone past 3 or 4 levels.

Maps are best feature.

I was, the best. I don't wanna boast, but i would kill anyone in the world, one guy who NO-ONE can beat, OGassassin, after him, i am GOD.

They have this silly zombie mode bs in the new CoD, never played it.
Righto, I will continue playing. :)
I'm not sure how many levels I'm in... it's been a while since I played it! :D

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Yeah, Fallout 3 is way better the that Don. ^_^
I'm playing Fallout 3 for the 3rd time.

Fallout 3 makes me want to put on a tutu and be a ballerina. Resistance 2 makes me want to pick up a gun and shoot the next person who ****** me of.

Run, Azakel.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Fallout 3 makes me want to put on a tutu and be a ballerina. Resistance 2 makes me want to pick up a gun and shoot the next person who ****** me of.

Run, Azakel.

Have you even played Fallout 3. The bloody bloody free roaming world of Fallout is awesome. In a game where I have an entire town in my hand where I have the choice yo ether deactivate an A-Bomb are rig it to blow the whole God forsaken town to radioactive dust, it 's love my friend. I am going to go murder people(in Fallout) just for fun...well maybe later.

No. Have you ever played Resistance 2 and blown your best freind to bits? Or blow up a Titan (cloverfield) into million of bits scattered all over Chicago? Have yoU killed people with flying razors?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
No. Have you ever played Resistance 2 and blown your best freind to bits? Or blow up a Titan (cloverfield) into million of bits scattered all over Chicago? Have yoU killed people with flying razors?

I have an 360 my friend I can't play Resistance 2, but you can go out and get Fallout 3, because it's also for the PS3.