• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

rojse

RF Addict
Never played it, not that i have anything against it, but i wouldn't play it.

I have to ask why. It's got ridiculous weapons, it's quite fun to play, and it's one of the few games that is actually funny.

I'm currently playing through the first game, and firing a guidable missile around a corner at your enemies has to be one of the five most fun things I have ever done in a game.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I have to ask why. It's got ridiculous weapons, it's quite fun to play, and it's one of the few games that is actually funny.

I'm currently playing through the first game, and firing a guidable missile around a corner at your enemies has to be one of the five most fun things I have ever done in a game.
The whole series is great (and affordable). I have played every game except Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked (PS2) and the new Ratchet and Clank for PS3.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Have you got online? You have to tell me your online! mine is vish_88! Please let me know :D
I don't go online; not yet anyway! I'm getting a router for Christmas.. :D I'm awful at online games though. Truly awful.

A little taster...
Nice!

I'm currently on the level where you go into London, I think - pretty uneventful level. It's the one with the snow and a helicopter that you go through. How far through is that? :D It's been over a year since I played it until this morning :D

rojse

RF Addict
The whole series is great (and affordable). I have played every game except Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked (PS2) and the new Ratchet and Clank for PS3.

Deadlocked was quite fun - being able to play though the game with multiple difficulties was quite appreciated, as well as being able to customise weapons. However, they removed a lot of the platforming and exploration elements of the previous three games, and replaced it with more gunfights (which is both good and bad) and there were not as much weapons to use either.

It's still worth playing - it is platinum by now, so it should be going cheap.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm going to be playing Tomb Raider Underworld if I can buy it tomorrow. I don't know if I told you guys this, but the PS2 version came out about 2 months after this game did for all other versions. It was ******* stupid. But now, January 2nd is here, and the game should be available on PS2, which is the console I have. I hope they aren't sold out. I'll be so ******* ****** off.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
*sobs* I broke my PS3! I overplayed it too much. :D
I'd been playing Fallout 3 since I got it for Christmas!

So, damn. :D

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I've been playing both Prince of Persia(the new one for those that don't know there's one) and Saint's Row 2. I must say I like Saint's Row 2 better the GTA4, because I can make my own guy and not just play a preset one, and playing store missions with friend is fun.

Circle_One

Currently playing Call of Duty: World at War and Need for Speed: Carbon, both for the Wii. Next will either be Tomb Raider Underworld or Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Whichever I buy first.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I stopped with L4d again. Awesome game but after you finished it, there is not much left.

Still busy with RA3. Finished Skate, Finally! Started BF again. And perhaps I will continue Fable II once.. :p

cardero

Citizen Mod
DISGAEA: Hour Of Darkness (PS2)
A political, strategy-turn-based RPG (two genres I am not really a fan of) but it does look interesting. Think Shining Force, Fire Emblem.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I stopped with L4d again. Awesome game but after you finished it, there is not much left.

Still busy with RA3. Finished Skate, Finally! Started BF again. And perhaps I will continue Fable II once.. :p
I was afraid that L4d was going to be like that. I'm sure the sequel will address this concern.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I was afraid that L4d was going to be like that. I'm sure the sequel will address this concern.
Yeah, ofcourse there is also the multiplayer that can keep you going a little longer.
but if you are used to other FPS multiplayer like BF, CS or CoD or any kind, you'll probably get back to those games..

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

DLC would be nice to. I would love it if they aloud us to play Vs. on more then just 2 of the 4 levels. More maps, and maybe new special infected. Come on with the DLC ^_^

Has for games I'm playing, now it's just Saint's Row 2. Me and a friend play Co-Op so we can get the Achievements for doing the missions in Co-Op. I beat Prince of Peria....and kind of mad I didn't get my Speed Demon Achievements for beating it in under 12 hour when I did....at a nice 11 hour and 47 min.

Ringer

Jar of Clay
I'm trying to decide what game I want to play next... ;)

videogames.jpg

Last edited:

Circle_One

Currently playing Call of Duty: World at War and Need for Speed: Carbon, both for the Wii. Next will either be Tomb Raider Underworld or Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Whichever I buy first.

Bought Tomb Raider. Started playing it yesterday. It's amazing so far, though I haven't gotten far into it yet.

rojse

RF Addict
DISGAEA: Hour Of Darkness (PS2)
A political, strategy-turn-based RPG (two genres I am not really a fan of) but it does look interesting. Think Shining Force, Fire Emblem.

It doesn't have any politics at all, and is a great game. Oh, to be able to have my first play of Disgaea again - dood!

EDIT: BTW, I am playing Disgea 2: Cursed Memories, and I am through my first hundred-odd hours of the game.

cardero

Citizen Mod
It doesn't have any politics at all, and is a great game. Oh, to be able to have my first play of Disgaea again - dood!

Though I haven't done it yet, the character has to appeal to a Dark Assembly. They have to offer proposals and have them passed through this committee. The character can just offer the proposals, bribe the Demon Senators or pursuade them by force. As interesting as this gameplay sounds, it just may be a little too political for my tastes.
EDIT: BTW, I am playing Disgea 2: Cursed Memories, and I am through my first hundred-odd hours of the game

I have had to do a lot of research on this game because I bought it used and it didn't come with a manual. I have been reading reviews but I haven't found a site that features an online user manual. Many of the reviews that I read for Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness also boast over a hundred hours of gameplay. As complicated as the aspects are in this game, I am going to stick with it and I have a feeling I will eventually learn to enjoy it.