• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Damn, I have BB on XBox live as a friend so I thought he had it on the 360. I thought he said he did. Well anyway, thank you Scruffitude, I'll add you.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Damn, I have BB on XBox live as a friend so I thought he had it on the 360. I thought he said he did. Well anyway, thank you Scruffitude, I'll add you.

Ohhh. I am sorry.. For future reference, FPS games are made for the mouse. So any FPS game I play will be played on PC :D

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Kudos on PC, and at the mo, Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3... not sure about MGS4 at the moment though! I'm gonna try it on uberhardmode :D

No*s

Captain Obvious
So...? What's it like?

I mean, I have been a great Mortal KOmbat fan, but I was not pleased that they mixed it with DC. Exactly the reason I will never buy the game..

I'm actually surprised that they managed to do it. I expected it to be absolutely terrible, but I love both. They had a decent explanation on how Liu Kang could hope to hurt Superman, and the story was as dinky as any MK or comic book would hope to be.

The fighting system works, though I think it's a step down from Deception, and it has too many mini-games during the match.

The gore has been toned down, though it's still there. Good guys from DC have "heroic brutalities" instead of fatalities as well.

It's probably a low 8/10, certainly not a nine.

rojse

RF Addict
I am currently playing Disgaea 2 - a strategy RPG that is quite funny and doesn't take itself seriously at all. It's about a guy who wants to fight an evil demon to remove a curse from his villiage.

Oh, and any game that has penguins that viciously wield knives and shout "Dood!" all the time gets a vote in my book.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I am currently playing Disgaea 2 - a strategy RPG that is quite funny and doesn't take itself seriously at all. It's about a guy who wants to fight an evil demon to remove a curse from his villiage.

Oh, and any game that has penguins that viciously wield knives and shout "Dood!" all the time gets a vote in my book.

Do the Penguins blow up when you throw them in the first one?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
So, just had my full zombie-weekend.
It went a little different than expected. The idea was many different kinds of zombie games and we ended up with only left4dead. And we also intended many zombie movies and ended with....well...left4dead.

So appareantly we need another zombieweekend as we only really played left4dead (and saw 1 movie ([REC]))

I must say, it's an awesome game, specially for counterstrike/halflife2 people like me..(still waiting for it's autoscript..)
The difficulty wasn't high enough though. We finished all campaigns on expert. The first time you play a game, expert should be way too hard, but this was very doable. :(

Awesome that pc is getting achievements as well nowadays btw..

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
So after a full weekend of l4d, I guess it's time again for red alert 3. My guess is that I will need a full week to the least to get the pictures of the smokers and tanks out of my nightmares :D

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
So, just had my full zombie-weekend.
It went a little different than expected. The idea was many different kinds of zombie games and we ended up with only left4dead. And we also intended many zombie movies and ended with....well...left4dead.

So appareantly we need another zombieweekend as we only really played left4dead (and saw 1 movie ([REC]))

I must say, it's an awesome game, specially for counterstrike/halflife2 people like me..(still waiting for it's autoscript..)
The difficulty wasn't high enough though. We finished all campaigns on expert. The first time you play a game, expert should be way too hard, but this was very doable. :(

Awesome that pc is getting achievements as well nowadays btw..

I love Zombies ^_^. So you PC people get Achievements no too. Is this only for L4D or are they doing it for other games now to. At first they were something that was part of the XBox, which is the reason why when there was a game for both the 360 and PS3 the 360 only got the Achievement because it was part of the program for the 360 but not the PS3(which is now try to copy us with there Trophy system).

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
L4D was my first to notice the achievements. I do hope we'll get more though, on the xbox achievements always extend the game.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I don't have any of the new systems :(

But I'm playing Fable: The Lost Chapters again. Still fun :)
Also Black and White 2, Diablo II: LOD, I'm hoping to get a new computer so I can start playing Age of Conan. And I'm getting a Wii soon :D Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!

rojse

RF Addict
Final Fantasy Tactics on PSP.

Love the tactical battling system and all of the different classes, but it is a slow game - the wait between turns, the amount of turns it takes before you are actually attacking an enemy, and the length of even simple battles.