• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What book(s) are you reading now?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I recently finished both the A Song of Ice and Fire books (prequels too) and the Hunger Games books. Now I'm reading Sam Harris' "The Moral Landscape" and after that maybe I will return to the Stephen King book about the date when JFK was killed.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
The Witch's Guide to Life by Kala Trobe

Very interesting read, a lot of things I agree with. It's interesting to see a Wiccan perspective on life.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Fool's Fate - Robin Hobb.

Had a stroke of luck two days ago. I finished book 2 of Tawny Man, went to the 2nd hand book shop, and there was book 3, along with book 1 of Liveship Traders! And they'd only been on the shelf an hour! All I have left now, is to get book 2 of the Liveship Traders and I have completed the whole set.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Autum, by David Moody. A refreshing variation on the much-visited theme of the Zombie Apocalypse. More so than usual, the true challenges involve survival under a fallen civilization, and the walking dead are almost an afterthought.

mimpibird39

So Many Gods!
I'm currently almost done with The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Buddhist Wisdom. I've also got a couple of other books on Buddhism to read after this one.

Klerkie

I am currently reading Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck as well as The Little Prince. They are both very short but very interesting.

Horrorble

Yay! A book thread :D I just finished witchcraft in England by Christina Hole. I think I might start Intercourse by Andrea Dworkin nexted