• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about Quranists?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Everyone has been. Read up. BUT, no one can beat the secular wars ever in any kind of history. Only 7% all wars in the history of mankind (recorded) were religiously motivated. And Christians have been knocking the s as you phrased it for a long long time as well mate and they have been murdering others since God only knows.

Thus, your passing comment is bias and irrelevant to the topic.
Not when... wait for it.. .. it actually has been centuries .

Ebionite

Okay, please tell me what Israel was supposed to do on October 8.
You mean Edom? The people of Israel lost their identity in the diaspora. The should have owned the consequences of their actions.

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Cohen is not the only one, as journalists Mehdi Hasan and Dina Sayedahmed record in The Intercept.

stevecanuck

You mean Edom? The people of Israel lost their identity in the diaspora. The should have owned the consequences of their actions.

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Cohen is not the only one, as journalists Mehdi Hasan and Dina Sayedahmed record in The Intercept.

I repeat: Okay, please tell me what Israel was supposed to do on October 8.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I believe I didn't. I just see them as potentially having false information and need to be read with scepticism.
Irrelevant. As I said, you have to look at provenance.

Tell me. Do you have a named, biographer, verified chain of narrations that you could scrutinize for your "apocrypha" like the ahadith do? Please don't just thrown in words like skepticism arbitrarily. Reply to the question. No muslim in history have ever taken ahadith without skepticism. So rather than making some strewman, respond to the question.

Do you have a named, biographed, verified chain of narrations that you could scrutinize for your "apocrypha" like the ahadith do?

firedragon

Veteran Member
I believe I didn't. I just see them as potentially having false information and need to be read with scepticism.
Your statement was "I thinks hadiths can be treated the way protestants treat the apochrypha:".

No way. You are absolutely mistaken. At least ahadith has a chain of narrations that muslims scrutinized for many centuries. Apocrypha doesn't.