• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you want done to your corpse?

Which method?

• Total voters

Faint

I like the idea of having my body discovered by a beautiful young woman who also happens to be a necrophiliac.

giggidy giggidy

Circle_One

lilithu said:
No, the last show was October 15th. It's over. Hilly says that he will reopen elsewhere but it won't be in the Bowery.

Really?

That's news I've yet to hear. Thanks for the update! Odd that I hadn't heard of it before now though. I'm usually all updated on such goings on.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Faint said:
I like the idea of having my body discovered by a beautiful young woman who also happens to be a necrophiliac.

giggidy giggidy

Cartoons_Quagmire.gif

ayani

Faint said:

giggidy giggidy

only if your disembodied spirit gets to sit on a nearby tree stump, munching popcorn and cheering yourself on.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
A note on " Green Funerals ".

There are some fairly strict laws on the transportation of human bodies . Unless you happen to die in an area that has a " Green " cemetery , you may be out of luck .... :(

Cynic

I've signed something that certifies the donation of my organs in case I die for sudden unnatural reasons. Other than that, maybe I'll donate it for scientifical or medicinal education purposes.

cturne

servant of God
My survivors can do anything they wish - bury, cremate, donate to science - whatever - it makes no difference. Since my soul will be in heaven, it doesn't matter what happens to my body.