• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What evidence for God

Orias

Left Hand Path
Using his muscles? You seem to be typing. How do you do that? Would you like to argue that you are not typing?

I would argue that what I'm doing is a label, not necessarily relevant or even directly specific to what I am doing, since I am also watching UFC Fight Night Live.

Where Is God

Creator
I would argue that what I'm doing is a label, not necessarily relevant or even directly specific to what I am doing, since I am also watching UFC Fight Night Live.

The label of what you are doing is not relative to what you are doing? What? I have the balls to admit I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never been exposed to this type of thinking. But I can't exactly prove that??

Orias

Left Hand Path
The label of what you are doing is not relative to what you are doing? What? I have the balls to admit I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never been exposed to this type of thinking. But I can't exactly prove that??

Perhaps I should of worded it better.

Let's try this, labels are meanings we attach to what is. Everyone gives every label a different meaning (though mass perspective is well recognized). When we die, meaning is irrelevant to non-existence.