• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What evidence for God

Where Is God

Creator
Perhaps I should of worded it better.

Let's try this, labels are meanings we attach to what is. Everyone gives every label a different meaning (though mass perspective is well recognized). When we die, meaning is irrelevant to non-existence.

I can prove that you were applying pressure to an electronic device. What you call it IS irrelevant. Existense has meaning at all times after death, your body well exist after it's death. It has no PURPOSE after death, however.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I can prove that you were applying pressure to an electronic device.

Then do it.

What you call it IS irrelevant. Existense has meaning at all times after death, your body well exist after it's death. It has no PURPOSE after death, however.

What?

It is demonstrable.

I can draw a picture of a guy that illuminates the sky in the clouds. That's demonstrating "God".

What perpetuates the "addition of numbers"?

Where Is God

Creator
Then do it.

The electric signals that were sent to my iPod via the world wide web would have been impossible to be created without this event of pressure being applied.

What?
Just my reaction to what I understood from your comment which made little sense to me which may have lead to a reaction that you did not understand.

I can draw a picture of a guy that illuminates the sky in the clouds. That's demonstrating "God".
You are demonstrating the image or idea of God. You have proved that the idea of God exists by drawing him on paper. Not his existence.
What perpetuates the "addition of numbers"?

If I draw two lines on my piece of paper, and then I add two more lines by drawing them, I now have 4 lines.

Orias

Left Hand Path
If I draw two lines on my piece of paper, and then I add two more lines by drawing them, I now have 4 lines.

How does this perpetuate anything?

The electric signals that were sent to my iPod via the world wide web would have been impossible to be created without this event of pressure being applied.

This doesn't prove that I did anything.

Just my reaction to what I understood from your comment which made little sense to me which may have lead to a reaction that you did not understand.

:facepalm:

You are demonstrating the image or idea of God. You have proved that the idea of God exists by drawing him on paper. Not his existence.

I demonstrated his existence as to what I believe "God" to be, not what you believe "God" to be.

Edit: Pease separate the quotes, it's rather annoying having to copy and paste everything you write within the text box.

Where Is God

Creator
If you believe that "God" is a drawing on a piece of paper drawn by a human, than yes. You have proof of God and his existence.

Where Is God

Creator
It proves that you did apply the pressure if you are the creature I believed I was addressing and still am. If the identity of whom I am addressing has changed, then you are correct.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I have already told you I am on an iPod. I refuse to attempt to do that for every post.

I understand. I get lazy too sometimes, but it is most often comprimising (especially when I try to explain an extremely abstract concept with as little effort as possible).

If you believe that "God" is a drawing on a piece of paper drawn by a human, than yes. You have proof of God and his existence.

Yay :D

Orias

Left Hand Path
I do however believe that any number divided by zero is equal to infinity. Just my opposition to science

Because it always equals zero!

What do I know? The guys who invented math must of been pretty creative, and extremely charming and manipulative.

Where Is God

Creator
Because it always equals zero!

What do I know? The guys who invented math must of been pretty creative, and extremely charming and manipulative.

Your math is slightly wrong from what I understand. Zero divided by any number is always zero. What I am arguing is that ZERO divided by any number is not "undefined",as we are taught.

Edit: I said something twice on accident. What I meant to say is that any number divided by zero is zero.