• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if we accepted each others Religion?

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I referred to the earliest texts - the Pali (considered the words of the Buudha)- what is your opinion on the 28 previous Buddhas? Messengers?

That which did not come from the Buddha would include sutras (1st century BCE, not exactly New Age) of Mahayana Buddhism. Putting this in the trash then by the Bahai? The largest school of Buddhism...

So it seems Bahai outright rejects the trash-worthy Mahayana and Vajrayana whilst claiming (in some perverted way) the texts of the Theravada, after due mutilation by Bahai central. And this is the Bahai acceptance of another religion is it. It seems to me what needs putting in the trash can is not the Buddhist sutras.
He was off the mark in his reply to you. He was not referring to Mahayana or Vajrayana Buddhism anyway. I understand that usually the texts from those schools were later after the Buddha than the Theravada, but that doesn't mean they were trash. Buddhists do have choose, though, from different points of views there seems to be in different texts.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
the Buddha only pointed to God indirectly a time or two
Specifically in which suttas? (Although of course "indirectly" more or less gives carte blanche on text selection). Still, sutta numbers, samyutta and sutta numbers, nipata and sutta numbers, or vagga and sutta numbers would be welcome in order to identify these once or twice indirect references to God.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I'm amazed at how so many people believe that just because they say something, that makes it true. Today I'm jumping on my flying carpet and flying south.

If you honestly believe something about yourself, yet every single person you meet, say 500 people, disagree, and you keep thinking you're right, with absolute conviction, then it's time to give your head a shake.
These things are stated in the scriptures of all the religions. Every nation and peoples have been told of a Promised One to appear at the end of the age. Not my words. People can verify this established fact. We are only saying that that Promised One has appeared. In time He will be vindicated just like past Prophets and Messengers have been, They were always, opposed, ridiculed and mocked initially.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
These things are stated in the scriptures of all the religions. Every nation and peoples have been told of a Promised One to appear at the end of the age. Not my words. People can verify this established fact. We are only saying that that Promised One has appeared. In time He will be vindicated just like past Prophets and Messengers have been, They were always, opposed, ridiculed and mocked initially.
See post 599. I predicted it can't change, and it didn't. It never will. But carry on. It keeps entertaining a few people.
You clearly think you know more about my religion than I do. Many religions don't have a promised one, including mine. Established fact? Because you said so? This is laughable, and deserving of mockery.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
You absolutely misrepresent Hinduism. You claim Krishna is a manifestation, which no Hindu believes. You insinuate He is the founder of Hinduism, by the definition of manifestation, and what that means. You totally ignore Vedanta, Saivism, Shaktism, Sri Vaishnavism, etc. You say reincarnation is false, and deny karma. If that isn't misrepresentation, then please let me know how your little bit of cherrypicking is representative of the entirety of Hinduism. Much better to say nothing at all than to let people know how little you know, and then stand by such behavior.

But this won't change, will it? It can't.
I’m not speaking for Hinduism but those who accept Krishna. As to reincarnation it depends on interpretation. Our understanding is that the qualities return. For example the roses of last year returned this year but not the self same individual roses just the same shape, fragrance and colour. There are many truths in the other religions that speak about the Ultimate Reality but the earth is something like 4.5 billion years old so we cannot tie some of the oldest scriptures to a Manifestation as we don’t know their names. But we believe They have always appeared. That we don’t have their names doesn’t mean that many ancient scriptures did not originate from a Manifestation because many of their teachings agree with subsequent Teachers. As to karma what we sow we reap that is accepted as far as I understand. None of us can say we know all there is to know.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
Baha'u'llah did not confirm that the Buddha originally taught the oneness of God. Abdu'l-Baha said that.
No one knew the Message of Baha’u’llah better than Abdul'baha. We have not idea of what Baha'u'llah said to Abdul'baha on these subjects, but to know that under the Covenant, anything Abdul'baha said was as if Baha’u’llah said it, they are authorised as guidance from Baha’u’llah.

One can see why Baha'u'llah did not say much, as the future had to unfold, academic pursuits on these topics have to unravel 1000's of years of scriptures that were compiled by man, not God.

The Message of Baha’u’llah stands on its own merits, we have found out what happens when one says the old scriptures are not accurate, people really have to discover this themselves, otherwise animosity is only reinforced. People really have to be ready for change and the world will produce that desire for change.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
I referred to the earliest texts - the Pali (considered the words of the Buudha)- what is your opinion on the 28 previous Buddhas? Messengers?

That which did not come from the Buddha would include sutras (1st century BCE, not exactly New Age) of Mahayana Buddhism. Putting this in the trash then by the Bahai? The largest school of Buddhism...

So it seems Bahai outright rejects the trash-worthy Mahayana and Vajrayana whilst claiming (in some perverted way) the texts of the Theravada, after due mutilation by Bahai central. And this is the Bahai acceptance of another religion is it. It seems to me what needs putting in the trash can is not the Buddhist sutras.
I have really nothing further to say on this topic at this time.

This would be a subject that would require us all to sit down and discuss, not argue over.

All the best and much happiness, Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
It has been said to you repeatedly (at least I have) that we are not replacing the teachings of the old religions. The spiritual teachings of many religions are in harmony with Baha'i teachings. The social laws are different, and we are not interested in making everybody else follow our social laws.
So, it's okay to follow the old "social" laws of the other religions?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Many religions don't have a promised one, including mine.
"Each of the world's major religions contain Messianic prophecies.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, the Zoroastrian religion and even the Native American religions all foretell the coming of a Promised One. Each of the Founders of these great religions either promised to personally return himself, to send another like himself or in some instances.... the Founder promised to do both.

Christians await the return of Christ and the coming of "another comforter." The Jewish scriptures foretell the coming of "another Prophet" like Moses and the return of Elijah from heaven. Many Moslems await the appearance of Mahdi and Meseeh. Krishna promised to personally return from age to age. Buddha said that he was not the first Buddha ever to appear and that another "supremely enlightened" Buddha was still yet to come. Zoroastrian prophecies foretell the coming of a "world-renovator." Native American prophecies foretell the coming of a great teacher from the east who will bring teachings which will restore the hoop of unity.

Each religion, in its own way, has foretold the coming of a great religion restoring, world uniting, peace bringing Messiah."

Here are the links to the Hindu prophecies from that webpage:
Hindu Prophecies
Hindu Time Prophecies

"Whenever there is decay of righteousness... and there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth... for the destruction of evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age." --- KRISHNA- Bhagavad Gita- fourth discourse

Hindus are awaiting the coming of the Kalki Avatar at the end of this present age, Kalki Yuga (Dark or Iron Age). Baha'is believe that the Kalki Yuga age has already ended and, as promised in the Bhagavad Gita, the Lord has again manifested Himself to humanity.... this time with the name Baha'u'llah. Baha'u'llah is the Kalki Avatar.

The most ancient Hindu prophecies pinpoint the year 1844 AD as the time when the Promised One of Hinduism is due to appear.

The Hindu Holy Book "Manu Smriti" (the Memorandum of Manu) is traditionally attributed to the mythical first Manu, Svayambhuva. This book describes the life span of the Universe, specifies calculations of the major and minor Religious Cycles comprising various aeons, ages, epics and their linking periods. Mankind's appearance is placed at the beginning of a cycle of 12000 years containing within itself 4 minor and uneven periodic cycles. The termination of this 12000 year cycle is described as the beginning of a new "Krit Yug" or a new "Cycle of Truth in Deeds".
According to the calculations given in "Manu Smriti", chapter 1, verses 68 to 72... this 12,000 year cycle was to end and the new "Cycle of Truth in Deeds" was to begin in the year 1844 AD.

In case you consider that Baha'i website biased, here is a non-Baha'i website.
Prophecies from World Religion and other sources

Here is the link to the Hindu prophecies:
Hindu Prophecies and the Incarnation of the Kalki Avatar

In the prophecies of the Hindu religion there also exists the notion of an awaited one or Avatar, which is understood as a manifestation of God in bodily form. When we also understand that the central truth behind all religion is the idea that 'everyone is God' then the notion of the Avatar is in effect the equivalent to any human being who in his or her behaviour and effect upon the World, manifests the divine and transcendent on the earthly plane. So we may consider an Avatar to be related to the concept of a prophet, saint or other person considered to be extremely holy. So by the same token, the next Avatar in Hinduism is equivalent to and of the same nature as the Messiah in Judaism, Second Coming in Christianity and the Imam Mahdi in Islam etc.
From: Hindu Prophecies and the Incarnation of the Kalki Avatar

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
See post 599. I predicted it can't change, and it didn't. It never will. But carry on. It keeps entertaining a few people.
You clearly think you know more about my religion than I do. Many religions don't have a promised one, including mine. Established fact? Because you said so? This is laughable, and deserving of mockery.
I never said that I understand your religion fully and I know that you do not accept Manifestations. When referring to a Promised One I'm addressing those who are expecting Him not you personally because I know very well you do not believe in such things. But what I'm saying in this thread is that religions can unite with what they have in common which is better than having wars over what they disagree on .

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Krishna is believed by some sects of Hinduism not all. As to reincarnation it depends on interpretation. Our understanding is that the qualities return. For example the roses of last year returned this year but not the self same individual roses just the same shape, fragrance and colour. There are many truths in the other religions that speak about the Ultimate Reality but the earth is something like 4.5 billion years old so we cannot tie some of the oldest scriptures to a Manifestation but we believe They have always appeared. That we don’t have their names doesn’t mean that many ancient scriptures did not originate from a Manifestation because many of their teachings agree with subsequent Teachers. As to karma what we sow we reap that is accepted as far as I understand. None of us can say we know all there is to know.

"Each of the world's major religions contain Messianic prophecies.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, the Zoroastrian religion and even the Native American religions all foretell the coming of a Promised One. Each of the Founders of these great religions either promised to personally return himself, to send another like himself or in some instances.... the Founder promised to do both.

Christians await the return of Christ and the coming of "another comforter." The Jewish scriptures foretell the coming of "another Prophet" like Moses and the return of Elijah from heaven. Many Moslems await the appearance of Mahdi and Meseeh. Krishna promised to personally return from age to age. Buddha said that he was not the first Buddha ever to appear and that another "supremely enlightened" Buddha was still yet to come. Zoroastrian prophecies foretell the coming of a "world-renovator." Native American prophecies foretell the coming of a great teacher from the east who will bring teachings which will restore the hoop of unity.

Each religion, in its own way, has foretold the coming of a great religion restoring, world uniting, peace bringing Messiah."

Here are the links to the Hindu prophecies from that webpage:
Hindu Prophecies
Hindu Time Prophecies

"Whenever there is decay of righteousness... and there is exaltation of unrighteousness,
then I Myself come forth... for the destruction of evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing
righteousness, I am born from age to age." --- KRISHNA- Bhagavad Gita- fourth discourse

Hindus are awaiting the coming of the Kalki Avatar at the end of this present age, Kalki Yuga (Dark or Iron Age). Baha'is believe that the Kalki Yuga age has already ended and, as promised in the Bhagavad Gita, the Lord has again manifested Himself to humanity.... this time with the name Baha'u'llah. Baha'u'llah is the Kalki Avatar.

The most ancient Hindu prophecies pinpoint the year 1844 AD as the time when the Promised One of Hinduism is due to appear.

The Hindu Holy Book "Manu Smriti" (the Memorandum of Manu) is traditionally attributed to the mythical first Manu, Svayambhuva. This book describes the life span of the Universe, specifies calculations of the major and minor Religious Cycles comprising various aeons, ages, epics and their linking periods. Mankind's appearance is placed at the beginning of a cycle of 12000 years containing within itself 4 minor and uneven periodic cycles. The termination of this 12000 year cycle is described as the beginning of a new "Krit Yug" or a new "Cycle of Truth in Deeds".
According to the calculations given in "Manu Smriti", chapter 1, verses 68 to 72... this 12,000 year cycle was to end and the new "Cycle of Truth in Deeds" was to begin in the year 1844 AD.

In case you consider that Baha'i website biased, here is a non-Baha'i website.
Prophecies from World Religion and other sources

Here is the link to the Hindu prophecies:

In the prophecies of the Hindu religion there also exists the notion of an awaited one or Avatar, which is understood as a manifestation of God in bodily form. When we also understand that the central truth behind all religion is the idea that 'everyone is God' then the notion of the Avatar is in effect the equivalent to any human being who in his or her behaviour and effect upon the World, manifests the divine and transcendent on the earthly plane. So we may consider an Avatar to be related to the concept of a prophet, saint or other person considered to be extremely holy. So by the same token, the next Avatar in Hinduism is equivalent to and of the same nature as the Messiah in Judaism, Second Coming in Christianity and the Imam Mahdi in Islam etc.
From: Hindu Prophecies and the Incarnation of the Kalki Avatar
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have said 'my sect or version of Hinduism'. I'm not a Vaishnavite, and I don't believe in Kalki.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
The ‘us vs them’ mentality promoted is false.
And that doesn't exist in the Baha'i Faith? Baha'is never say, "us", the followers of Baha'is and "them" those that don't believe in him?

What has been the cause of getting people to be able to work together and accept each other? It's sad, but laws had to be made from keeping some religions from forcing their beliefs on others. Laws had to be made to put a stop to extreme religious beliefs and practices.

Religion, politics and a few other things have that "us vs. them" mentality built in. This year is going to be a critical time in the U.S., because of the two opposing political parties. If one side doesn't get their way, it could get messy. Some people in some religions are just as bad. The more people can put aside those types of religious beliefs that promote themselves as the only truth, or the newest, or the best, the more they can get along with others.

But is that something that Baha'is can do? No, it isn't. Because it is not happening right here in this thread. Some people right here have religious and spiritual beliefs that Baha'is don't believe are true. The "us" doesn't include them. Why not? Do we know what they believe and why? Or... do we just automatically reject them, because they don't meet our requirements of a "true" religion or a "true" sect of a major religion?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
And that doesn't exist in the Baha'i Faith? Baha'is never say, "us", the followers of Baha'is and "them" those that don't believe in him?

What has been the cause of getting people to be able to work together and accept each other? It's sad, but laws had to be made from keeping some religions from forcing their beliefs on others. Laws had to be made to put a stop to extreme religious beliefs and practices.

Religion, politics and a few other things have that "us vs. them" mentality built in. This year is going to be a critical time in the U.S., because of the two opposing political parties. If one side doesn't get their way, it could get messy. Some people in some religions are just as bad. The more people can put aside those types of religious beliefs that promote themselves as the only truth, or the newest, or the best, the more they can get along with others.

But is that something that Baha'is can do? No, it isn't. Because it is not happening right here in this thread. Some people right here have religious and spiritual beliefs that Baha'is don't believe are true. The "us" doesn't include them. Why not? Do we know what they believe and why? Or... do we just automatically reject them, because they don't meet our requirements of a "true" religion or a "true" sect of a major religion?
Learning the oneness of religion and humanity is a work in progress. We keep reminding each other that it is not Baha’i vs non Baha’i as that is part of the old order and the way we were all brought up. We are learning a new culture which defines none as an outcast or sinner or infidel but rather as equal fellow human beings. Theologically we may understand differently but you and everyone here no matter what belief or non belief are always welcome in my home. Yesterday we had some beautiful Christian friends for lunch and the other day a Hindu. The Christians said a Christian prayer and the Hindu their own Bhajan. And we all had a wonderful time.

If you are saying Baha’is are imperfect then sure I agree but we are learning something new and so it takes time.

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
The unity that underlies all religions.

For me the different religions are beautiful flowers from the same garden, or they are branches of the same majestic tree. Therefore they are equally true, though being received and interpreted through human instruments equally imperfect.

Harijan, 30-1-37, p. 407

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
As to reincarnation it depends on interpretation. Our understanding is that the qualities return. For example the roses of last year returned this year but not the self same individual roses just the same shape, fragrance and colour.
What are the Hindu Scriptures that talk about reincarnation? Do you know what they are? I get the feeling that the Baha'i interpretation doesn't fit. But, to be fair to you, let's take a look at them and see.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Specifically in which suttas? (Although of course "indirectly" more or less gives carte blanche on text selection). Still, sutta numbers, samyutta and sutta numbers, nipata and sutta numbers, or vagga and sutta numbers would be welcome in order to identify these once or twice indirect references to God.
Here I will quote a Baha'i online who knows something about this. I can do no better than this:

In the predominant Western practices of Buddhism, many followers insist that the Buddha’s teachings are non-theistic, and that Buddhists do not believe in a Creator. Let’s examine that premise.

Several scholars and historians believe that the Buddha, recognizing Vedic Hindu society's super abundance of gods, decided that any further discussion of God could only lead to dogmatic distraction. They conclude that the Buddha’s elegant solution simply involved talking about the reality of the human condition, the best way to live to avoid suffering, and how to move toward a spiritual state of nirvana.

Because of those teachings and the practical way the Buddha transmitted them to his followers, many still make the mistake of thinking that the Buddha did not believe in God. The Buddha, however, clearly proclaimed in Udana 8:3 of the Khuddaka Nikaya:

There is an Unborn, an Unoriginated, an Unmade, an Uncompounded; were there not, O mendicants, there would be no escape from the world of the born, the originated, the made, and the compounded.

This, clearly, is God stripped of all anthropomorphism. It is the Reality that makes salvation or nirvana possible, and it’s consonant with Tillich’s definition of God as “the Ground of all Being” and with Baha'u'llah's description of God as “an Unknowable Essence” in the Baha'i writings:

So perfect and comprehensive is His creation that no mind nor heart, however keen or pure, can ever grasp the nature of the most insignificant of His creatures; much less fathom the mystery of Him Who is the Day Star of Truth, Who is the invisible and unknowable Essence. The conceptions of the devoutest of mystics, the attainments of the most accomplished amongst men, the highest praise which human tongue or pen can render are all the product of man's finite mind and are conditioned by its limitations.
(Baha'u'llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 62)

Not only did the Buddha believe in God, he had special knowledge of God, proclaiming to his disciple Vasettha in Sutta 1:43 of the Tevijja:

For Brahman [God] I know, Vasettha, and the world of Brahman, and the path that leadeth unto it. Yea I know it even as one who has entered the Brahman world, and has been born within it.

The Buddha also made clear that he did not reveal everything he knew of God. A scriptural passage, SN 5:437, explains the Buddha’s selectivity in revealing knowledge to us, when the Buddha asks:

Now what think ye, brethren? Which are more, these few simsapa leaves that I hold in my hand, or those that are in the simsapa grove above?

Few in number, Lord, are those simsapa leaves that are in the hand of the Exalted One: far more in number are those in the simsapa grove above.

Just so brethren, those things that I know by my super-knowledge, but have not revealed, are greater by far in number than those things that I have revealed. And why brethren have I not revealed them?

Because, brethren, they do not conduce to profit, are not concerned with the holy life, they do not tend to repulsion, to cessation, to calm, to the super-knowledge, to the perfect wisdom, to Nibbana [Nirvana]. That is why I have not revealed them.

This is the Buddhist version of Christ’s statement in John 16:12: “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now;”...

It is true that most forms of Buddhism speak little of a Creator. But creation stories actually fill very little of Western scripture, as well. What really fills that scripture are accounts of historical events and attempts to describe our attraction for the Being to Whom we are connected, our wonder at being in the world, and our discovery of what leads to personal and social advancement or abasement. This is also what fills Buddhist scripture. At heart, the Baha’i teachings say, Eastern and Western religion have the same goal and are occupied with the same tasks:

Consider the rose: whether it blossometh in the East or in the West, it is none the less a rose. For what mattereth in this respect is not the outward shape and form of the rose, but rather the smell and fragrance which it doth impart.

Purge thy sight, therefore, from all earthly limitations, that thou mayest behold them all as the bearers of one Name, the exponents of one Cause, the manifestations of one Self, and the revealers of one Truth, and that thou mayest apprehend the mystic "return" of the Words of God as unfolded by these utterances.
(Baha'u'llah, The Kitab-i-Iqan, p. 159)

In the book “The Four Noble Truths”, the Dalai Lama makes the same basic point very well, too:

For a non-Buddhist, the idea of nirvana and a next life seems nonsensical. Similarly, to Buddhists, the idea of a Creator God sometimes sounds like nonsense. But these things don’t matter; we can drop them. The point is that through these different traditions, a very negative person can be transformed into a good person. That is the purpose of religion — and that is the actual result.

Unborn and Unoriginated: Buddhism and the Creator

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
What are the Hindu Scriptures that talk about reincarnation? Do you know what they are? I get the feeling that the Baha'i interpretation doesn't fit. But, to be fair to you, let's take a look at them and see.
Which specific Hindu scriptures are you referring to?

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Here I will quote a Baha'i online who knows something about this. I can do no better than this:

In the predominant Western practices of Buddhism, many followers insist that the Buddha’s teachings are non-theistic, and that Buddhists do not believe in a Creator. Let’s examine that premise.

Several scholars and historians believe that the Buddha, recognizing Vedic Hindu society's super abundance of gods, decided that any further discussion of God could only lead to dogmatic distraction. They conclude that the Buddha’s elegant solution simply involved talking about the reality of the human condition, the best way to live to avoid suffering, and how to move toward a spiritual state of nirvana.

Because of those teachings and the practical way the Buddha transmitted them to his followers, many still make the mistake of thinking that the Buddha did not believe in God. The Buddha, however, clearly proclaimed in Udana 8:3 of the Khuddaka Nikaya:

This, clearly, is God stripped of all anthropomorphism. It is the Reality that makes salvation or nirvana possible, and it’s consonant with Tillich’s definition of God as “the Ground of all Being” and with Baha'u'llah's description of God as “an Unknowable Essence” in the Baha'i writings:

Not only did the Buddha believe in God, he had special knowledge of God, proclaiming to his disciple Vasettha in Sutta 1:43 of the Tevijja:

The Buddha also made clear that he did not reveal everything he knew of God. A scriptural passage, SN 5:437, explains the Buddha’s selectivity in revealing knowledge to us, when the Buddha asks:

Now what think ye, brethren? Which are more, these few simsapa leaves that I hold in my hand, or those that are in the simsapa grove above?

Few in number, Lord, are those simsapa leaves that are in the hand of the Exalted One: far more in number are those in the simsapa grove above.

Just so brethren, those things that I know by my super-knowledge, but have not revealed, are greater by far in number than those things that I have revealed. And why brethren have I not revealed them?

This is the Buddhist version of Christ’s statement in John 16:12: “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now;”...

It is true that most forms of Buddhism speak little of a Creator. But creation stories actually fill very little of Western scripture, as well. What really fills that scripture are accounts of historical events and attempts to describe our attraction for the Being to Whom we are connected, our wonder at being in the world, and our discovery of what leads to personal and social advancement or abasement. This is also what fills Buddhist scripture. At heart, the Baha’i teachings say, Eastern and Western religion have the same goal and are occupied with the same tasks:

In the book “The Four Noble Truths”, the Dalai Lama makes the same basic point very well, too:

For a non-Buddhist, the idea of nirvana and a next life seems nonsensical. Similarly, to Buddhists, the idea of a Creator God sometimes sounds like nonsense. But these things don’t matter; we can drop them. The point is that through these different traditions, a very negative person can be transformed into a good person. That is the purpose of religion — and that is the actual result.

Unborn and Unoriginated: Buddhism and the Creator
I consider all texts with a critical mind I hope. The Dalai Lama is not a particular reference point for me; for example he said "From a Buddhist point of view, men-to-men and women-to-women is generally considered sexual misconduct." I disagree with his pov, but it does seem consistemt with the Bahai position on homosexuality.

Last edited: