• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is God made of?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
There is no canvas for the painting of the original singularity; it was the canvas. There is no "outside the universe," there is no "before the big bang;" there is something, there is nothing. The no-thing.

According to Scripture, before the 'big bang', before 'angelic creation',
that 'the Greatest Artist' aka God was from everlasting.
Only God was existing before the beginning of either the invisible spirit realm and the material/physical realm.

-Psalm 90v2

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
No God wouldn't be made of anything because he is described as nonphysical.

How does he exist then, you ask? How does the mind exist? It is not made of anything.

Jesus taught us that God is a Spirit.

So, God would reside in the spirit heavens a realm that would be independent of any physical universe.

Ok, lets say your right - God is spirit and hangs out in the spirit heavens. So what is spirit made of? Some as yet unknown type of energy?

God is made of Spirit.

Is spirit an interconnected, infinite web of subatomic particles of which everything (or atleast a lot of stuff) is made? This is actually what makes the most sense to me in terms of the mechanics of God that makes his existence plausible, especially once we start throwing in some extreme physical concepts such as omnipresence and omnipotence. Although, some of the qualities that are put forward present very serious mechanical problems that unfortunately cannot be wished away. Well, they can be. But it doesn't work that way for some of us anymore, which is a good thing.

According to Scripture, before the 'big bang', before 'angelic creation',
that 'the Greatest Artist' aka God was from everlasting.
Only God was existing before the beginning of either the invisible spirit realm and the material/physical realm.

-Psalm 90v2

I have no problem with YHWH. Trying to explain that to atheists is how I became "elect of Set." ;)

It is a consideration of information; there is no good or bad with information, it just is, good or bad is what is done with the information. And with the Abrahamics, the pattern is so entrenched as to become stagnant. If I were to succeed with YHWH, the glory belongs to YHWH.

If I fail with Set, the failure is all mine. It's simply a better paradigm. ;)

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
If the radiation is perfectly balanced by gravity wouldn't the radiation be confined to itself?
No. High energy gamma radiation passes through everything, itself included. The only thing powerful enough to stop it entirely is an event horizon; and if that's formed, you already have a black hole.