• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is heaven in your understanding?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
That doesn't explain why you like it.

We often can't justify our likes - just one of those things. I suspect some of us are rather more inclined to problem solving than others - because it is a surefire way of gaining something, whether that is knowledge or ability. I did learn long ago that one often does have to work to gain many things, and I'm perhaps more inclined to look towards those problems that I might have a chance of resolving rather than those without such, which is why I tend to leave the spiritual things aside. Perhaps I should blame my parents, especially my mother, since we had lots of those physical puzzles as children, and lots of books, although they were both just ordinary normal working-class parents and not inclined to much that might be seen as being intellectual pursuits.

JerryG

When we die we find ourselves still existing. Our spiritual mind will either see darkness or the light of God. Those who see darkness will only have about five minutes to exist. then they will be gone forever. Those who see the light at the center of our Earth in the fifth dimension will flow toward it. The memory of our loved ones will be alive to us. It only takes a few minutes to reach the light. There we will find our God. We will feel love and beauty and we will be absorbed by the light. Then the individual is gone and becomes part of the collective of God. The process only takes a few minutes our time but it appears much longer to our spirit. In the future we will become part of higher man upon the new Earth of Isaiah.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
From your religioues/spiritual understanding. What is heaven?

A roll of toilet paper and a bottle of hand sanitizer.

But seriously, I see heaven as a state of mind. One can achieve heaven on earth if one sets their mind to it. :)

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
When we die we find ourselves still existing. Our spiritual mind will either see darkness or the light of God. Those who see darkness will only have about five minutes to exist. then they will be gone forever. Those who see the light at the center of our Earth in the fifth dimension will flow toward it. The memory of our loved ones will be alive to us. It only takes a few minutes to reach the light. There we will find our God. We will feel love and beauty and we will be absorbed by the light. Then the individual is gone and becomes part of the collective of God. The process only takes a few minutes our time but it appears much longer to our spirit. In the future we will become part of higher man upon the new Earth of Isaiah.

We?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you been in lockdown for so long that you gained toilet roll addiction:D

Addiction? Not to toilet paper.

We won't discuss the...
71jYAvRHPCL._SX425_.jpg

...or the...

Big-cheawy-product.png

Bear Wild

Everything is the physical world is a part of the cycle of reincarnation, threes and plants are power down on the scale then humans, but if we have lived a very immoral life as humans, we would be reincarnated as threes, plants or animals. It all come down to out karma, less karma, higher or more pure we become(less physical body), more karma the more dense we become and more physical the body become.

All this in my understanding of how things are in this Cosmos.

All right, I appreciate the answer but is am still curious about why trees which provide protection, homes for life, give oxygen and nutrition to other life are considered down on the scale. They live in a symbiotic relationship with fungi and are know to support other trees in times of need other through this underground system. How can we see this relationship as corrupt when it is so harmonious and would be considered virtuous if humans acted in that way. Again just interested and really trying to understand your view. This is such a different view from my religion but I want to understand more.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
All right, I appreciate the answer but is am still curious about why trees which provide protection, homes for life, give oxygen and nutrition to other life are considered down on the scale. They live in a symbiotic relationship with fungi and are know to support other trees in times of need other through this underground system. How can we see this relationship as corrupt when it is so harmonious and would be considered virtuous if humans acted in that way. Again just interested and really trying to understand your view. This is such a different view from my religion but I want to understand more.
The coruption is that all beings in this realm of our univers have very low morality ( the only way to raise it is by Cultivation paths. ( in my understanding)

Bear Wild

The coruption is that all beings in this realm of our univers have very low morality ( the only way to raise it is by Cultivation paths. ( in my understanding)
Ok, but exactly what do trees do that is of low morality. They provide so much to other living things which is certainly not of low morality and support each other in a positive way. So that raises the question of what is high morality? Can you give examples from what you believe.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Ok, but exactly what do trees do that is of low morality. They provide so much to other living things which is certainly not of low morality and support each other in a positive way. So that raises the question of what is high morality? Can you give examples from what you believe.
They could have been human beings in a former life, they was reincarnated as threes because of karma

Bear Wild

They could have been human beings in a former life, they was reincarnated as threes because of karma

The problem with that approach is that trees do good deeds and good things. Trees should earn the greatest good karma so is being reincarnated into a tree a sign of a human doing the best deeds and best intentions? What negative things to trees do?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
From your religioues/spiritual understanding. What is heaven?

I dont ask for qoutes from the scripture, but about your personal understanding of what heaven is.
you end up alongside others that think and feel as you do

how else to be happy?

how else to be fair?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The problem with that approach is that trees do good deeds and good things. Trees should earn the greatest good karma so is being reincarnated into a tree a sign of a human doing the best deeds and best intentions? What negative things to trees do?
It is the cycle of karma, a threes can't do much wrong in a life as a three, it is what the spirit did in last life that made them reincarnate as a three.

It's fully ok if you do not believe it can happens this way, but i do, nothing much can change my understanding about karma and reincarnation in a way away from this.

Bear Wild

It is the cycle of karma, a threes can't do much wrong in a life as a three, it is what the spirit did in last life that made them reincarnate as a three.

It's fully ok if you do not believe it can happens this way, but i do, nothing much can change my understanding about karma and reincarnation in a way away from this.
I am certainly not expecting to change your mind at all only trying to understand your perspective and how it works. So if a spirit comes back as a tree and trees have good virtues then what happens to that after that tree dies?

Bear Wild

I am not trying to bother you and actually am asking these things for your prospective. I have been reading more Falun Gong but still limited in my understanding.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am certainly not expecting to change your mind at all only trying to understand your perspective and how it works. So if a spirit comes back as a tree and trees have good virtues then what happens to that after that tree dies?
As far as i understand og the three was cut down before natural death, it could suffer enough to be reborn as something else.

According to at least the Qur'an and the Bible, paradise is supposed to be a New Earth, a physical reality where people are recreated and brought back to life. Hell is part of the New Earth post ressurection and is a rift known as the valley of bitter wailing or something due to the sounds imagined to be emitted from it. The size of the Earth is much larger than this one to accomodate all the ressurected dead and give them a lot of room to exist in ongoing bliss and obedience with certain faculties lobotomized or not made present such as feeling very bad.

Bear Wild

Glad you ask for knowlege purpose:)
I may not agree with you but you always seem to have a kind view of things and I appreciate that. I will look into your belief more and try to understand I only ask not to take offence if I disagree with you. It does not mean I am not listening or trying to understand and I do wish you the best on your journey. Who knows one day you may come up to a tree and say you seem very familiar and maybe it will be me. Thanks for the insight.