• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is heaven in your understanding?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I may not agree with you but you always seem to have a kind view of things and I appreciate that. I will look into your belief more and try to understand I only ask not to take offence if I disagree with you. It does not mean I am not listening or trying to understand and I do wish you the best on your journey. Who knows one day you may come up to a tree and say you seem very familiar and maybe it will be me. Thanks for the insight.
Very welcome @Wild Fox

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
From your religioues/spiritual understanding. What is heaven?

I dont ask for qoutes from the scripture, but about your personal understanding of what heaven is.

I believe Heaven is a real place where there is nothing bad. We will have lie celestial bodies. Beauty, peace, joy, happiness for eternity in God’s presence.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I believe Heaven is a real place where there is nothing bad. We will have lie celestial bodies. Beauty, peace, joy, happiness for eternity in God’s presence.
Do you believe that for you as a Christian it is enough to believe in Jesus Christ and you get a free ticket to heaven, or do you believe that you must strive every day in life, to better yourself/end the wrongdoings to be able to enter his kingdom?