• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Justice?

DarkSun

:eltiT
Then keep your eye on Israel, in this, which is according to the Biblical timetable, the close of the sixth period of one thousand years from the day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and in which day he died at the age of 930, and you will see if the words spoken by the 'Omega' who is well aware of everything that has happened in his past, is completely literal, for we are not speaking of a prophecy that may or may not happen in the unknown future, we are speaking of an event that has occured in the dead past of the 'OMega.'

For soon you will see the justice of God at work, (Justice: due reward for treatment handed out; the administration of and procedure of law. 'Thou shalt not kill).

Do you believe that the words of the New Testament are also not to be taken literally, then read Mark 13: 5 to 27. Acts 17: 31, "For God has fixed a day in which he will Judge the whole world with justice,(JUSTICE: Administering the procedure of the Law, and handing out the just reward for the actions of the Nations of this world) by means of a man he has chosen. he has given proof of this to everyone by raising that Man from death.

Mark 13:5-27 said:
Jesus said to them: "Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many. When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

"You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the roof of his house go down or enter the house to take anything out. Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again. If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.
"But in those days, following that distress,
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'
"At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Acts 17: 31 said:
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

These scriptures speak of God's right to judge. It is God's right, and His alone. Mankind isn't mentioned anywhere in either of those texts, which makes them irrelevant to what you're trying to say.

S-word

These scriptures speak of God's right to judge. It is God's right, and His alone. Mankind isn't mentioned anywhere in either of those texts, which makes them irrelevant to what you're trying to say.

You are quite correct, it is God who will Judge the world through the risen body of his chosen one, which living spiritual cells of his body, he was the head and compilation, and those cells that were poured out as little tongues of fire on the heads of the believers, will be reborn on earth to take the thrones that have been prepared for them, and through the risen body of Christ, our saviour will judge the world with justice.

It is the Lord who will fight for Israel as he has fought in times past, from within the body of man he will confuse the enemy and cause them to turn their weapons of destruction upon their own allies, but you won’t see the Lord, what you will see, is Israel, in whom and through whom, the Lord will execute his justice upon the nations of the world, which God will bring up against his Holy city.

Numbers 24: 18-19, He,(the Lord) will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their Land his property , but you will not see him, what you will see is his earthly servant Israel, through who, the Lord will execute his justice as they continue victorious. you will watch as the nation of Israel tramples them down and wipes out the last of the survivors, of they, who according to Zechariah 14, will have taken Jerusalem and looted the city and divided it up before the eyes of the people, those whom the Lord will have gathered around Jerusalem, who will have taken the city and looted it and raped the women and taken half the people into exile.

It is then that the Lord will go out and fight for his people as he has fought in times past. The great earth quake will occur that will shroud the earth with a swaddling band of gas, dust, and water, creating a thousand years of twilight, where the sun the moon and the planet Jupiter, which in opposition, rises at sunset and sets at sunrise, will have been turned to giant red orbs of blood, so that there will always be light. At that time, from the innermost sanctuary of his tabernacle, which is the body of mankind, the Lord will confuse the enemy causing them attack their allies, but all you will see, is the men of Judah fighting to defend Jerusalem, you will watch as they are compensated by the Lord of justice, for having their city looted, as they, the Israelites, loot the wealth of all the nations--gold, silver, and clothing in great abundance.

You will watch as the nations that surround Jerusalem, suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh cooked to the bone will slide from their bodies while still standing. Then all the surviving Nations will go up each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship the Lord as King and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Psalms 94: 15, "Then justice will again be found in the courts, and all righteous people will support it." Unlike the ignorant and stupid people who lobby the authorities although they are minorities demanding that our killers be shown partiality. Psalms 82, "You must stop judging unjustly; you must no longer be partial to the wicked! "How ignorant you are! How stupid! You are completely corrupt, and justice has disappeared from the world. 'You are gods,' I said; 'all of you are sons of the Most High.' But you will die like men; your life will end like any prince." Come, O God, and rule the world; all the nations are yours. These are the words of the Lord.

Last edited:

weeman2682

Sith Lord
justice is different for everyone just as there are differernt types. For me personaly it depends on the act that will help me decide what kind of justice i deem necessary. Regardless wether other people think its right or wrong as long as i can justify my actions to myself and no one else i feel i have done right

S-word

justice is different for everyone just as there are differernt types. For me personaly it depends on the act that will help me decide what kind of justice i deem necessary. Regardless wether other people think its right or wrong as long as i can justify my actions to myself and no one else i feel i have done right

And you are right to think that way, for justice is to the indivual, that which brings peace to their mind.