• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

chinu

chinu
Some are happy in this world, and some are unhappy, and those who are happy now, can be unhappy later, the conclusion is, this world is a complicated place to live on, indeed this world can never be a permanently peaceful place to live on, Thus.. what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ?

If yes, than what is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Life is like math class. Sometimes you have to figure out the problems in order to learn stuff.

What benefit would there be for the student if all the answers were just provided, with no understanding of how to get there?

chinu

chinu
Life is like math class. Sometimes you have to figure out the problems in order to learn stuff.

What benefit would there be for the student if all the answers were just provided, with no understanding of how to get there?
As student is still searching the answer, that's why am just asking what is the Guess.

Just Guess.:)

4consideration

Premium Member
As student is still searching the answer, that's why am just asking what is the Guess.

Just Guess.:)

I thought I did. I'll try stating it another way.

My guess about what is the benefit of creating this problematic place is that it provides an opportunity for us to learn/experience. There are many types of life experiences -- ranging from feeling great through feeling terrible. When we must work through our problems, we have the opportunity to learn.

Additionally, as the problem solver/experiencer we also have the opportunity to see that we are not the experience, but the one who experiences.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Some are happy in this world, and some are unhappy, and those who are happy now, can be unhappy later, the conclusion is, this world is a complicated place to live on, indeed this world can never be a permanently peaceful place to live on, Thus.. what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ?

My guess is God's benefit is children.

chinu

chinu
I thought I did. I'll try stating it another way.

My guess about what is the benefit of creating this problematic place is that it provides an opportunity for us to learn/experience. There are many types of life experiences -- ranging from feeling great through feeling terrible. When we must work through our problems, we have the opportunity to learn.

Additionally, as the problem solver/experiencer we also have the opportunity to see that we are not the experience, but the one who experiences.
But, we need to learn/experience in order to survive in this problematic world, if this world wouldn't be created at the first place, than there would have been no need of such experiences or learnings. kinda all just useless, isn't it ? Thus again the question stands where it was. :)

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

God created in order to express love.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish

Well Chinu I don't believe the world was created persay, or not in the Abrahamic sense. The gods may have helped start up some of the natural processes like evolution, and that's as far as I go on a creation.

The world is what it is. Remember we have a lot of say in our happiness, rather we allow things to shake us or not. Life's what we make it

4consideration

Premium Member
But, we need to learn/experience in order to survive in this problematic world, if this world wouldn't be created at the first place, than there would have been no need of such experiences or learnings. kinda all just useless, isn't it ? Thus again the question stands where it was. :)

If the world wasn't created in the first place, we wouldn't even be having this conversation, so there would be nothing to figure out. :)

The world is what it is. I simply do not accept your assertion that it is useless. "Useless" is your judgment call. There is no reality/beingness in "useless". For me, there is value (another judgment call) and that value is experience.

I do many things for the experience.

I am painting the interior of the place that I live. I have the experience of both determining how to accomplish what I would like and watching it change from looking less than I would like, to looking so much nicer. As I finish parts of it, I have the experience of pleasure in a job well done. I also have the increased sense of beauty in my surroundings to enjoy.

I must eat to live. However, how I chose to experience that is up to me, and my interaction with the reality surrounding me -- like my finances, time, ability, what food is actually locally available, etc.

I can eat something tasteless simply to sustain life. That is a choice I can make. I can experience food and the preparation of food in many ways -- with love of the experience and enjoyment of cooking and eating nice meals, as a chore and something only done as an obligation to the needs of myself and others, as a fine dining experience in a restaurant, as a fast-food, grab and go sort of food experience.

The value in the experience for me is determined by me.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
People learn from diversity. They grow from the struggle of living day to day. We also learn by that struggle.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
From my point of view, there is no benefit to this place being created, apart from the benefit derived by the created.

Erm...like, if there was no Earth, there's no me. And I kinda like life.

chinu

chinu
People learn from diversity. They grow from the struggle of living day to day. We also learn by that struggle.
But, all that we learn from this struggle is useless, if this world would have not been created in the first place. So, what's the benifit behind creating this world ?