• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But you just made a mistake subscribing to the thread. Traveller cannot say, am not the traveller after boarding up the train :)
Our brains work differently. (Lucky you!)
It seems that you quest for truth & meaning.
I just live & observe....& rouse the rabble.

chinu

chinu
He can jump out the window any time he wants, or get off when it stops any time he wants.
Of course he can, but he made an another mistake by starting a debate with the fellow travellers, Thus.. now he doubts that the fellow traveller will tease him by saying that he losed the debate, if he jump out of the window, or get off when it stops.

There's just a doubt, otherwise debates never has any end. :)

chinu

chinu
Our brains work differently. (Lucky you!)
It seems that you quest for truth & meaning.
I just live & observe....& rouse the rabble.
But, you seems to be board up the wrong train, So, don't waste you time in debate here becuase the train is continuesly taking you towards the opposite direction to which you want to go. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But, you seems to be board up the wrong train, So, don't waste you time in debate here becuase the train is continuesly taking you towards the opposite direction to which you want to go. :)
I'm in the non-debating car on this train.
But I like the ride.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Some are happy in this world, and some are unhappy, and those who are happy now, can be unhappy later, the conclusion is, this world is a complicated place to live on, indeed this world can never be a permanently peaceful place to live on, Thus.. what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ?

If yes, than what is the answer that you have guessed for this ?
We live and learn, from both the good and the bad. We learn to roll with the punches, and learn to appreciate the good that happens to us and enjoy it while it lasts. We also learn that every trouble is only temporary, and will eventually pass or be overcome.

conker

Acorns!
Some are happy in this world, and some are unhappy, and those who are happy now, can be unhappy later, the conclusion is, this world is a complicated place to live on, indeed this world can never be a permanently peaceful place to live on, Thus.. what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ?

If yes, than what is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

Perhaps this problematic world is the way things are supposed to be. We may not perceive things like "sadness" as good, but those are just our personal feelings on the subject. The benefit could be a world that balances itself naturally. Other than that, I don't really know why we are here.

chinu

chinu
We live and learn, from both the good and the bad. We learn to roll with the punches, and learn to appreciate the good that happens to us and enjoy it while it lasts. We also learn that every trouble is only temporary, and will eventually pass or be overcome.
If this world would not have been created in the first place, than there would have been no need to learn all that you are saying, Thus.. the conclusion is that all that we are learning here in this world is needed in this world, its useless if this world wouldn't be created in the first place. And my question is; what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place ?

chinu

chinu
Perhaps this problematic world is the way things are supposed to be. We may not perceive things like "sadness" as good, but those are just our personal feelings on the subject. The benefit could be a world that balances itself naturally. Other than that, I don't really know why we are here.
If i say: We are here to know.. "why we are here?"
What are your views on this ? :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
We need to look at it from two angles, from the angle of God and from the angle of finite human beings.
From the angle of God creation is like a play ground in which God unfolds his or her divine attributes. God actualizes his potentialities of being a creator, preserver, discontinuer, giver of grace, saviour, merciful and forgiving.

From the angle of finite human souls this world is a place where they strive to realize their true nature and unfold their potentialities of love,compassion, sharing, forgiving in human relationships. God is like a tortoise in the infinite ocean which comes to the shore and lays its eggs. When the eggs are hatched the little ones strive to return to the sea.
The tortoise that comes from the sea is our divine self and the little ones that strive to go to the sea is our finite self. Both are the work of the divine: one as infinite and another as finite. This is the divine play, divine dance, divine drama, that continues without end.
It is the infinite God whose reflection is the human soul and in and through this reflection God is having human experiences.

I beleive however some hatched eggs have become perverse and flee the ocean heading for the mountains instead.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Of course he can, but he made an another mistake by starting a debate with the fellow travellers, Thus.. now he doubts that the fellow traveller will tease him by saying that he losed the debate, if he jump out of the window, or get off when it stops.

There's just a doubt, otherwise debates never has any end. :)

I have a post like that with over 160 pages but I have to admit that I keep it going sometimes when it slows down.

Muffled

Jesus in me

I beleive this is not God's point of view.

I believe the problem is that man tends to create an imbalance.