• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

chinu

chinu
I beleive your premise is partially incorrect. There is a long time when this is a peaceful place to live. Also your premise is incorrect about this place being creted problematic. It wasn't. The reason that it is allowed to be problematic is to give problematic people another chance to repent.
At which time it was a peaceful place ? can you please shed some light upon that time.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I asked: What do you guess is the reason behind creating ?
You answered:
Your answer sounds like.. as It was already being searched before reading the OP, Thus, It made me think that what made you to search this in the past ?

Still waiting for your reply. :)

Ah...interesting take.
I suppose that is actually right, but perhaps not in the way you mean.
Think of it more as 'due dilligence'.

I'm a history buff, and religion is so pervasive. I also went to Uni (in particular) with some religious folk I really respected. So, if religion was informing so many decisions through history, and providing a positive framework for people I respected and trusted, it seemed to suggest I should educate myself on it, and explore my own thoughts and feelings more deeply than I probably had to that point.

I'm really glad I did, because I feel much more comfortable in my atheism now than I did then.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You are a history buff, its ok.
But, my question is what made you to search the answer of "Why God created this problematic place". rather than what made you to search history or religions.

Naw...I can't answer the question in that manner. I'm an atheist. The closest I've ever been to a theist is MAYBE agnostic when I was younger. Even then I was probably an atheist in truth. Just an uninformed one.

So I can only really answer the question on my terms.

:shrug:

chinu

chinu
Naw...I can't answer the question in that manner. I'm an atheist. The closest I've ever been to a theist is MAYBE agnostic when I was younger. Even then I was probably an atheist in truth. Just an uninformed one.

So I can only really answer the question on my terms.

:shrug:
So, the conclusion is that this world isn't a problematic place for you.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
So, the conclusion is that this world isn't a problematic place for you.

:D

I have my trials and tribulations like anyone. I guess I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, though.
Wasn't always the case, but I have a certain degree of inner peace and confidence now. Age helps...lol

chinu

chinu
:D

I have my trials and tribulations like anyone. I guess I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, though.
Wasn't always the case, but I have a certain degree of inner peace and confidence now. Age helps...lol
That's Good.

But, now am just thinking, What made you to reply onto this topic(OP) ? can you please tell to prove your inner peace and confidence ? :)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
That's Good.

But, now am just thinking, What made you to reply onto this topic(OP) ? can you please tell to prove your inner peace and confidence ? :)

*chuckles*

I'm not really sure how I can make a post that proves my inner peace!
But let me think...

1) I was bored...Sometimes I have no time on my hands, but other times I have time to myself (I work for myself) and I run out of active threads that interest me.

2) The thread title was pretty abstract, so I snuck in to have a look.

3) It didn't take me long to respond.

4) I've seen a few of your threads. You're...eclectic? But you also seem respectful of people's views, and you come at things from a different angle to me, which can be interesting.

How'd I do?

Hawkins

Some are happy in this world, and some are unhappy, and those who are happy now, can be unhappy later, the conclusion is, this world is a complicated place to live on, indeed this world can never be a permanently peaceful place to live on, Thus.. what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ?

If yes, than what is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

It is a must place for everyone to expose his fox tail. Then God picks those qualified (good fruits) to be with Him. He wants the process to be witnessed.

God's purpose is to build an eternity where the angels are happy, the humans are happy and God will be happy too.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
God's purpose is to build an eternity where the angels are happy, the humans are happy and God will be happy too.
But, if he wouldn't have created humans and angels at first place, than there would have been no need of building such eternity.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Just a little bit of thought.. about what ? please compleate the sentence :)

lol...
'Just a little bit of thought was required' is what I meant. Not a massive amount of time, or typing, just some thought on what you were asking, and how I felt about it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
What i was asking ? :)

You forgot? :p

Some are happy in this world, and some are unhappy, and those who are happy now, can be unhappy later, the conclusion is, this world is a complicated place to live on, indeed this world can never be a permanently peaceful place to live on, Thus.. what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ?

If yes, than what is the answer that you have guessed for this ?

chinu

chinu
You forgot? :p
what was the benifit behind creating this problematic place, have you ever guessed any answer for this ? If yes, than what is the answer that you have guessed for this ?
But in post # 69, you said..
I have my trials and tribulations like anyone. I guess I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, though. Wasn't always the case, but I have a certain degree of inner peace and confidence now. Age helps...lol
But, what made you to reply on this topic ? regardless of you have a certain degree of inner peace and confidence now ? tell me..

Your replying to the topic proves that you don't have certain inner peace and confidence somewhere very deep in your heart, Indeed. :)