• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the point of censorship?

PureX

Veteran Member
Not yet.
I need to know why you dislike Trump and Putin.
A logical reason.
I don't "dislike" them. They are irredeemably toxic to humanity. And they will continue being irredeemably toxic to humanity so long as they live. They have already proven toxic to you by encouraging the same poison in you that is festering in them. And so have they done to millions of people in their own respective countries. A poison that leads to the murder and destruction of warfare, and of deep social division, and trumped up excuses for violecne and hatred.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't "dislike" them. They are irredeemably toxic to humanity. And they will continue being irredeemably toxic to humanity so long as they live. They have already proven toxic to you by encouraging the same poison in you that is festering in them. And so have they done to millions of people in their own respective countries. A poison that leads to the murder and destruction of warfare, and of deep social division, and trumped up excuses for violence and hatred.
I may understand your contempt towards Putin.
But Trump has never started any war.

I adore Trump because he is a strong leader that loves his own country and would never betray his own nation.
Also because he is a heterosexual, Christian man who has always had classy women as wives.

I have a gynocentric vision of the world: women are the indicators of the man's personality. So, looking at how classy and intelligent his three wives were, I believe he is a real man.

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
I may understand your contempt towards Putin.
But Trump has never started any war.
Violent insurrection is how many wars start. Especially civil wars.
I adore Trump because he is a strong leader that loves his own country and would never betray his own nation.
He already has, many times, and he will continue to do so.
Also because he is a heterosexual, Christian man who has always had classy women as wives.
His wives have all basically been very expensive whores. I feel sad for them.
I have a gynocentric vision of the world: women are the indicators of the man's personality. So, looking at how classy and intelligent his three wives were, I believe he is a real man.
I feel sad for you, then, too.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Violent insurrection is how many wars start. Especially civil wars.
Honestly I think that nobody loves democracy as much as Trump does...
so he would have never approved of any coup or something like that.
It was a peaceful protest outside of the Capitol.
The violent ones were punished.
He already has, many times, and he will continue to do so.
Absolutely not.
His wives have all basically been very expensive whores. I feel sad for them.
That's your personal opinion.
I also have a personal opinion about Hillary Rodham. I think Bill Clinton is a martyr because he married such a woman.
He deserves sainthood.