• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with Gays

AfterGlow

Invisible Puffle
Unlikely as women can get sperm from male donors or even from their female partners stem cells which have been turned into sperm.
Got a link? I haven't heard about this before.

I agree with the OP. In my opionion, Christians should be concerning themselves with things that Christ would actually care about such as povety at home and abroad, the inhumane treatment of prisoners and refugees, the greed of corporations, the impious nature of their religious leaders, and innumerable other issues that actually cause harm to humanity. Who a small minority of people whom they probably don't even know chose to share their feelings of love with should the last thing on their to-do list.

linwood

Seriously, there are more important things to worry about in the world. Give me one exceptional reason why being gay or bisexual or transvestite is wrong. Give me a religious and a secular reason. I'm challenging you.)(

Religious reason:

Leviticus 20:13 (New International Version, ©2011)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Secular reason:

There isn`t one.

AfterGlow

Invisible Puffle
What is wrong with Gays
It's the spitting I can't stand. All the time they're just spitting here, there and everywhere. They don't even care if you're in front of them, they'll just spit in your face. And the smell, god it's terrible. Why they can't be bathed once in a while is beyond me.

Hang on a minute, I was thinking of camels. Disregard.

Where Is God

Creator
I'm all for everyone staying in the closet. It's none of my business so why force it to be.

You should be slapped. Until everyone can say "why does it matter that their gay?! Of course they can marry each other." Then it wont be your business.

Bizwax

You should be slapped. Until everyone can say "why does it matter that their gay?! Of course they can marry each other." Then it wont be your business.

I don't care who is gay and who isn't. It's none of my business what you or anyone else does in the bedroom. So why do you need to make it a public issue. Who cares whose OK with it and who ain't. There will always be bigots.

Bizwax

It's the spitting I can't stand. All the time they're just spitting here, there and everywhere. They don't even care if you're in front of them, they'll just spit in your face. And the smell, god it's terrible. Why they can't be bathed once in a while is beyond me.

Hang on a minute, I was thinking of camels. Disregard.

Them and Steve Martins cat.

Where Is God

Creator
I don't care who is gay and who isn't. It's none of my business what you or anyone else does in the bedroom. So why do you need to make it a public issue. Who cares whose OK with it and who ain't. There will always be bigots.

Until gays get the privileges we throw away, it's everyones business as humans. I am not gay but seriously! Why can't they marry?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'm challenging you.)(
No point in challenging everyone, not everyone has a problem "with gays". I'm fine with GBLTQs. Still not entirely sure what the Q actually entails though. :confused:

Ironically, until recently most of the opposition to homosexuality I have witnessed where I'm from has been from non-theists. Not sure why that is, though.

In brief:

I don't care anyone's sexuality. I find it silly when people do. I'm also religious.

Bizwax

Until gays get the privileges we throw away, it's everyones business as humans. I am not gay but seriously! Why can't they marry?

I think the gay movement is about much more than monetary benefits. But if gay people are looking for legitamacy, thru the recognition of straight society, then it is more about trying to appease ones conscience, than the desire to be treated equal. Again, a persons sexual orientation is nobody's business, so why make it a public matter. Personally it doesn't matter whether someone is gay or not to me. I will like them just the same, and treat them as equals.

Where Is God

Creator
I think the gay movement is about much more than monetary benefits. But if gay people are looking for legitamacy, thru the recognition of straight society, then it is more about trying to appease ones conscience, than the desire to be treated equal. Again, a persons sexual orientation is nobody's business, so why make it a public matter. Personally it doesn't matter whether someone is gay or not to me. I will like them just the same, and treat them as equals.

If a kid gets abused by his parents do you just say that it's non of your business and ignore it? We cannot dismiss the worlds problems.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As I told my philosophy class, there is not one valid and credible argument against gays that exist outside of religious morals. And try as they might to prove me wrong, they only ended up making themselves look dumb. And how they loved it when I informed them of the study that found the children of lesbian parents are emotionally better adjusted and developed than those of non-lesbian parents.