• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with Gays

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
OK, I shouldn't have said all. But for the most part, there are great ramifications when a child lacks the discipline of a father. Some moms are good disciplinarians, but many are not.
It's not even for the most part. Children do not need a mother, a father, aunt, uncle, or whatever title or relationship. What a child needs first and foremost is a caretaker who provides a loving, supportive, and encouraging environment. This simply does not apply to gender or sex.

Where Is God

Creator
It's not even for the most part. Children do not need a mother, a father, aunt, uncle, or whatever title or relationship. What a child needs first and foremost is a caretaker who provides a loving, supportive, and encouraging environment. This simply does not apply to gender or sex.
:yes:

Bizwax

But don't you think men and women are wired differently? From my experience many women allow emotion to interfere with their decision making processes. Men on the other hand typically do not.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
What is wrong with Gays
They don't conform to factory specs?
Their fuel consumption rate is higher than that of heterosexuals?
They are ergonomically inadequate to the work they're asked to do?
They don't come with interchangeable parts?
Their fidelity will not realistically reproduce recorded material?
They're not of a high enough wattage?
Homosexuals are steam-powered instead of powered by renewable energy?
Their lift-to-weight- ratio is too low?
They're not pc-compatible?
Their formatting does not support the newer technology?
They're fat content is higher than the RDA?
Their BTU rating is too low?
Their memory capacity is too slow?
Their voltage requirements are incompatible with industry standard?
They only come in metric?
They're not sugar-free?
They're not fully articulated?
They've not been fully translated into English?
They're not fire-retardant?
They don't meet OSHA standards?

What is wrong with them???

Where Is God

Creator
They don't conform to factory specs?
Their fuel consumption rate is higher than that of heterosexuals?
They are ergonomically inadequate to the work they're asked to do?
They don't come with interchangeable parts?
Their fidelity will not realistically reproduce recorded material?
They're not of a high enough wattage?
Homosexuals are steam-powered instead of powered by renewable energy?
Their lift-to-weight- ratio is too low?
They're not pc-compatible?
Their formatting does not support the newer technology?
They're fat content is higher than the RDA?
Their BTU rating is too low?
Their memory capacity is too slow?
Their voltage requirements are incompatible with industry standard?
They only come in metric?
They're not sugar-free?
They're not fully articulated?
They've not been fully translated into English?
They're not fire-retardant?
They don't meet OSHA standards?

What is wrong with them???

Nothing is wrong with them. Give me one valid reason.

Where Is God

Creator
Nothing is wrong with them. I gave you all the valid reasons I could think of, but none of those things seems to be "wrong" with them...

Your reasons are given to you by false hateful texts that you believe to be "holy." No reason to even argue with you if you can't present good reason.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
But don't you think men and women are wired differently? From my experience many women allow emotion to interfere with their decision making processes. Men on the other hand typically do not.
Men and women are wired differently, but most people think the differences are greater than what they actually are.
As for children, what science has shown time and time again is the child's home environment is hands down the single most important factor in child rearing. It effects their school performance and attendance, how likely they are to get into trouble, their emotional and mental development, their
confidence level, how they handle stressful situations, and many other things. Simply put, a single mother who is consistently their for her child, is supportive, provides structure, and encourages her child will produce an adult that will have a much higher chance of success than a child who comes from a mother-father family that is there most of the time, but not always.
And the only study that has shown any real difference in the combination of types of parents shows that the children of lesbian parents are better off emotionally.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/detail?entry_id=65267
This is not just my views, but it is what study after study has shown time and time again.

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Your reasons are given to you by false hateful texts that you believe to be "holy." No reason to even argue with you if you can't present good reason.
My reasons are given to me in part by truthful texts that have been held to be sacred. The truth that these texts gives to me is that we are all God's children, worthy of being just who we are, and of being loved and accepted as who we are. My reasons are also derived from the personal experience of knowing many worthwhile gay people.

You see, when a person's sexual identity is allowed to overshadow that person's uniqueness, then that person's sexuality becomes an issue to be dealt with. But, as Christians, we are to be in the business of people, not issues. Therefore, it should make no difference to us whether a person is gay or straight. That's their business and does not change who they are in God's eyes one iota.

My point was that there is no worthwhile fault to be found with homosexuals. The reasons I gave were the best I could come up with, but those things don't seem to "be wrong" with homosexuals. Why does something have to "be wrong" with them?

There is no reason to argue with me, except, perhaps, over the very ridiculous notion that something must "be wrong" with them in the first place.