• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of soup do you like?

xkatz

Egg drop soup. Good stuff :p

2092740868_cd447752d4.jpg

Just_me_Mike

1st is Chicken Tortilla from a place called the Catina 1511 is my favorite.
2nd is Lentil Soup from The Kabob Grill

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Minestrone
Italian Wedding
Chicken Broth w/ tortellini
My favorite is chicken & rice from a local chinese restaurant - I'm sure it's just broth, rice and chicken but there's tastes so much better than any other kind I've tried

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
About the only kinds I don't like are some of the cold soups. Not really into borscht, and the only gazpacho I really like is a raw one my wife made with pineapple. The exception are some of the ceviches I've had, which have been very good.

I even like pho, as long as the tendon amd tripe are left out.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I have soup most days at lunch.
however I do not care for fish based soups, nor curry based soups. Egg based soup can be very lacking in taste.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Soup, wonderful soup! My children are very loyal to my Jewish Chicken Soup with Matzo Balls. I love to make a lot of other soups. Split Pea. Clam Chowder. Any chowder, really--salmon, chicken with corn. Lentil. Cuban Black Bean. I make them all.

The other day I had real ramen from an amazing Japanese restaurant, supposedly a 500 year old recipe, and it was amazing.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
KimsKorean17.jpg

Beo-Seot Jeon-Gal - a spicy beef Korean soup

miso.jpg

Miso soup - Japanese

3414513418_0900814309.jpg

French Onion soup

potato-asparagus-soup-3500.JPG

German potato-asparagus-bacon soup - FABULOUS!!!

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Kathryn is killing me. What I wouldn't give for a bowl of French onion soup with the melted gruyere on the top right now!