• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion would you pick?

A religion with multiple wife options, id like 8, one a day and two for a sunday,
If no such religion exists i may well have to start one:drool: :)

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Ðanisty;872346 said:
Sounds like Satanism to me. :D

If I ever felt the need to look for another religion, I'd probably convert to Kemeticism. Don't hold your breath though...lol.
Does it have to be reconstructionist for you? Just curious.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Mormonism allows Poligamy.:slap:
If you mean the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Sains allows polygamy, you are 100% wrong. Any Latter-day Saint found to be practicing polygamy today would be promptly excommunicated. Period. And it's been this way for over 100 years.

may

None found them childish since birth, so still looking....
(Isaiah 2:3) And many peoples will certainly go and say: "Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.
(Isaiah 55:6) Search for Jehovah, YOU people, while he may be found. Call to him while he proves to be near.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
(Isaiah 2:3) And many peoples will certainly go and say: "Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.
(Isaiah 55:6) Search for Jehovah, YOU people, while he may be found. Call to him while he proves to be near.
Yeh needs a reasoning to be logical, why would you want too marry Judas?

wizanda

Premium Member
High court divorce money.
Money (Mammon) isn't in question; divorce is from a cold heart…..maybe if she could learn too cry for the pain it has caused us all?
Then it would help mould her like clay, so we can all then get along as Oneness should?
That is, if she ever learns from her ways?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Would not Shiva laugh at Kali for stomping on him and thinking she can get away with it?
Where did the marriage laws, come from?

From what I know Wizanda, Shiva is a male God is it would "and thing He can get away with it". And not to go off topic but way do a lot of people think Shiva is female..... is it the name.

wizanda

Premium Member
Kali is a female, blood drinking, Mammon worshiping "I Am" presence.
Shiva is a male, lord of the dance.
Shiva’s son ends kali-Yuga and is called the Fig, amongst other names....

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Shiva is genderless in true fact. He has it's SHakti side, the female side which VERY powerful.

Thank you, I just get confused because Shiva looks male but I here people call him she, I all was thought it was because if the game Final Fantasy where Shiva female looking.....??

Kali is a female, blood drinking, Mammon worshiping "I Am" presence.
Shiva is a male, lord of the dance.
Shiva’s son ends kali-Yuga and is called the Fig, amongst other names....

And thank you to for some info on Lord Shiva.