• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Shall We Do about Radar-Confirmed UFOs?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yes, all you need to do is eliminate that the objects were either human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena.

There does not seem to be any explanation of these 11 crafts as being human-made, and certainly this was not some kind of natural atmospheric phenomenon.

There does not seem to be any explanation does not rule out human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena and the amount of Gs a fighter pilot can take depends on duration which means they can take higher than 8Gs and regularly take 9Gs these days.

Now I am going to leave this with, if you want to believe then then by all means do..... as for me, I on the fence and not ready to take any of what you supplied as proof of aliens, but I do not see where anything to the contrary has disproven it either

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
frabz-MEANWHILE-ON-PLUTO-a8f9fd.jpg

Nous

Premium Member
There does not seem to be any explanation does not rule out human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena
If you can't rule out human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena, then you should be able to identify what human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena they are consistent with. Name all of the human-made and/or natural atmospheric phenomena that have all the characteristics of the Belgian and Mexican UFOs.

and the amount of Gs a fighter pilot can take depends on duration which means they can take higher than 8Gs and regularly take 9Gs these days.
But humans cannot survive anything like 40Gs. Right?

Nous

Premium Member
But if you were to reach the level of maturity beyond the need to troll here, would you be able and willing to answer the simple questions asked in the OP?
I don't know, something is only true if the "authorities" say it's true
Wow, you can't determine what is true or false unless some "authority" has told you? That's extremely sad.

Other than that I do not have an answer for you, just smart-*** comments.
Perhaps you can find where some authority has explained why someone might have the need to make "smart-*** comments" on a topic that they can't even answer the simplest questions about.

Nous

Premium Member
I blame Trump.
Here are the first two questions I asked in the OP: How do you account for these UFOs, such as the ones noted here? Are there rational reasons to conclude that the Belgian and Mexican incidents (for instance) are not of extraterrestrial origin?

Are they too difficult for you?

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Wow, you can't determine what is true or false unless some "authority" has told you? That's extremely sad.

Perhaps you can find where some authority has explained why someone might have the need to make "smart-*** comments" on a topic that they can't even answer the simplest questions about.
What i mean is, even if you were abducted by aliens nobody will believe it unless the authorities say it happened.

Nous

Premium Member
What i mean is, even if you were abducted by aliens nobody will believe it unless the authorities say it happened.
Evidently some people do believe that alien abductions happen, even though (as far as I know) no "authority" has said it has happened.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Evidently some people do believe that alien abductions happen, even though (as far as I know) no "authority" has said it has happened.
Some people believe in bigfoot, but it's sort of a fringe element limited to bigfoots and some people in the northwest.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
If you can't rule out human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena, then you should be able to identify what human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena they are consistent with. Name all of the human-made and/or natural atmospheric phenomena that have all the characteristics of the Belgian and Mexican UFOs.

That's just like 'God did it because you can't explain it any other way.'.

Nous

Premium Member
That's just like 'God did it because you can't explain it any other way.'.
OK.

So you can't account for the Belgian and Mexican UFOs noted here as human-made or natural atmospheric phenomena?

Nous

Premium Member
Some people believe in bigfoot, but it's sort of a fringe element limited to bigfoots and some people in the northwest.
So I'll ask again: How do you account for these UFOs, such as the ones noted here? Are there rational reasons to conclude that the Belgian and Mexican incidents (for instance) are not of extraterrestrial origin?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Were these two questions too difficult for you guys:
No.
How do you account for these UFOs, such as the ones noted here?
I don't.
Are there rational reasons to conclude that the Belgian and Mexican incidents (for instance) are not of extraterrestrial origin?
Sure....but I'm not in the business of debunking every swamp gas incident around the world.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Here are the first two questions I asked in the OP: How do you account for these UFOs, such as the ones noted here? Are there rational reasons to conclude that the Belgian and Mexican incidents (for instance) are not of extraterrestrial origin?

Are they too difficult for you?
Hehe. No, not difficult at all, my good Nous. The key word here is "unidentified". There is no reason to ascribe extraterrestrial origin. None. Like Agent Mulder, "I want to believe." I just don't see any particular reason to believe even if I believe there are in fact intelligent species "out there". Part of the problem with the ET scenario is that the universe is a very, VERY big place. At best, ET would be a relatively close neighbour and sadly, the chances of that being true are remote, at best.

Another huge problem is that these events are somewhat random and hard to plan for. They are like a tornado in the respect that you can get all the proper gear on a truck racing around the target area, but may not encounter what you had hoped for. The other problem is that even if an encounter does occur there is no telling how long its duration will be. Etc... etc... etc...

That said, I am quite the UFO buff, and have watched and read of about numerous encounters. Again, I would love to believe, but to date there is no evidence TO believe.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
So I'll ask again: How do you account for these UFOs, such as the ones noted here? Are there rational reasons to conclude that the Belgian and Mexican incidents (for instance) are not of extraterrestrial origin?

Hitler was experimenting with flying saucers, maybe people are still working on them.

Acim

Revelation all the time
Oh, you do? You got any hard evidence for this, Agent Mulder? Or is this just another "totes for real" take your word on it kinda thing, like people who claim to have touched Bigfoot or rode the Loch Ness Monster?

Perhaps you missed the "if" word that preceded what I was alluding to.

Nous

Premium Member
Hehe. No, not difficult at all, my good Nous. The key word here is "unidentified". There is no reason to ascribe extraterrestrial origin.
Then why haven't you answered either of these two questions: How do you account for the UFOs such as the ones noted in the OP? Are there rational reasons to conclude that the Belgian and Mexican incidents (for instance) are not of extraterrestrial origin?

Nous

Premium Member
Hitler was experimenting with flying saucers, maybe people are still working on them.
I asked if there is any rational reason to conclude that the UFOs noted in the OP were not of extraterrestrial origin. Note the underlined words. You haven't gotten achieve that yet.