• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3447639 said:
13th Warrior?

...ring a bell?

It rings a bell... I really did not care for his performance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A very underated film. A movie I like to call a hidden gem. The only film Banderas has actually been good in.
I love Antonio Banderaz. I didn't care for 13th Warrior that much, but he made such an awesome vampire, was very sexy in Take the Lead, and he also made for such an adorable and cute cat.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Superman Unbound, animated movie.

Superman and Supergirl fight Brainiac. Well animated, simply but reasonably written, not bad.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Elysium - Too many coincidences, too much implausible 'science', no great score,
& rather manipulative editing. It was action packed though, & the guns were great.

Titanic

Elysium - Too many coincidences, too much implausible 'science', no great score,
& rather manipulative editing. It was action packed though, & the guns were great.

Can you imagine if Halo was made into a movie? That would be like the best score in film history.